Pervasive Visual Tools
RazorSQL provides Pervasive visual and GUI tools for easily querying, browsing, editing, and managing Pervasive databases. See below for more information.
- A create table tool that generates Pervasive specific create table SQL that includes such elements as column names, column types, column lengths or precisions, column scales, nullability, unique constraints, and default values.
- A create view tool that generates the SQL for creating Pervasive views
- An alter table tool for generating the SQL to alter Pervasive tables with such options as add column, add primary key, add foreign key, and more.
- SQL Drop Tools for dropping tables and
- A visual edit table tool for visually editing Pervasive tables in a spreadsheet format
- Import and Export tools for importing data into tables, or exporting data from single tables or all tables in a database
- A Generate DDL Tool for Pervasive for generating Pervasive DDL.
- Tools for editing Pervasive procedures and triggers.
For more information about Pervasive features provided by RazorSQL, see the Pervasive Features page.