SQL Azure Database Query Tool Features
The RazorSQL SQL Azure database query tool includes a SQL Azure database browser, a SQL editor, custom SQL Azure GUI tools, and SQL Azure database administration tools. Listed below are more details on these features.
SQL Azure GUI Tools
- A SQL Azure create table tool that generates SQL Azure specific create table SQL that includes such elements as column names, column types, column lengths or precisions, column scales, nullability, unique constraints, default values, identity, identity start and end, and the ability to add check constraints.
- SQL Azure Database Backup Tools for backing up SQL Azure databases or single SQL Azure tables.
- A SQL Azure create view tool that generates the SQL for creating SQL Azure views
- A SQL Azure create index tool that generates the SQL for creating SQL Server indexes and includes elements such as index name, uniqueness, and columns
- A SQL Azure create procedure tool for generating the TSQL to create SQL Azure procedures
- A SQL Azure create function tool for generating the TSQL to create Azure functions
- A SQL Azure create trigger tool for generating the TSQL to create Azure triggers
- A SQL Azure create database tool that generates the SQL Azure create database SQL with elements such as edition and size
- A SQL Azure alter table tool for generating the SQL to alter SQL Azure tables with such options as add column, add primary key, add foreign key, add constraint, rename table, rename column, drop column, drop primary key, drop foreign key, and drop constraint
- A SQL Azure alter view tool for generating the SQL to alter Azure views
- SQL Azure Drop Tools for dropping tables, views, indexes, procedures, functions, and triggers.
- A visual edit table tool for visually editing SQL Azure tables in a spreadsheet format
- Tools for editing procedures, functions, and triggers for SQL Azure.
- SQL Azure Import and Export tools for importing data into tables, or exporting data from single tables or all tables in a database
- A Generate DDL Tool for SQL Azure for generating SQL Azure table and view DDL.
- Displays information in a tree format for databases, tables, views, procedures, functions, and triggers.
- Displays SQL Server table information such as column name, column type, column length, column nullability, and primary and foreign key information
- Easily view table contents or database object information via the View Contents and Show Info context menu options
Edit SQL scripts. Run SQL queries. Auto column and auto table lookup. Supports over 20 programming languages including SQL, Transact-SQL, PHP, HTML, XML, Java, and more.
Import data from various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, and fixed width files into SQL Azure tables.
Export data in various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, text, HTML, XML, and SQL insert statements.
Edit tables in a spreadsheet format with support for finding and replacing data, automatic generation of SQL, and support for editing multi-line data.
Easily build select, insert, delete, and update SQL queries. Build multi-table joins.