SimpleDB Database Query Tool Features
The Amazon SimpleDB database query tool features provided by RazorSQL include a custom SimpleDB database browser tailored to Amazon SimpleDB, a SimpleDB SQL editor with SimpleDB specific features and syntax highlighting, custom SimpleDB GUI tools, and SimpleDB specific database administration tools. Listed below are more details on these features.
- A SimpleDB Create Domain Tool.
- SimpleDB Database Backup Tools for backing up entire SimpleDB databases or specific domains.
- A visual SimpleDB Edit Domain Tool for visually editing Amazon SimpleDB domains in a spreadsheet format
- A SimpleDB Edit Attributes GUI for visually adding or editing attributes in domains.
- Import and Export tools for importing data into domains, or exporting data from single domains or all domains in a database
- Drop / Delete Tools for dropping domains and attributes
- Displays information in a tree format for databases, domains, and attributes
- Easily view domain contents via context menu options
Edit and run SQL scripts and queries using the SimpleDB select query options and the additional SQL syntax supported by RazorSQL for inserting, deleting, and updating SimpleDB data. The editor also contains support for over 20 programming languages including SQL, PHP, HTML, XML, Java, and more.
Import data from various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, and SQL scripts.
Export data in various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, text, HTML, XML, and SQL insert statements.
Edit domains in a spreadsheet format with support for finding and replacing data, automatic generation of SQL.