SQLite Database Query Tool Features
The SQLite database query tool provided by RazorSQL includes such features as a custom SQLite database browser tailored to SQLite, an SQL editor with SQLite specific features and syntax highlighting, custom SQLite visual tools, and SQLite specific database administration tools. Listed below are more details on these features.
RazorSQL provides many SQLite GUI tools for working with SQLite databases. Click the link above for more detailed information about the GUI tools, which include the following:
- GUI tools for creating SQLite tables, views, indexes, and triggers
- GUI tools for altering SQLite tables and views
- GUI tools for dropping / deleting SQLite tables, views, indexes, and triggers
- a GUI tool for editing SQLite tables
- GUI tools for importing and exporting data into SQLite databases
- an SQLite SQL explain plan tool
- Displays information in a tree format for databases, tables, views, triggers, and indexes
- An SQLite View DDL option for viewing object DDL such as the Create Table DDL behind SQLite tables
- Displays SQLite table information such as column name, column type, column length, column nullability, and primary and foreign key information
- Easily view table contents or database object information via the View Contents and Show Info context menu options
Edit SQL scripts. Run SQL queries. Auto column and auto table lookup. Supports over 20 programming languages including SQL, PHP, HTML, XML, Java, and more.
Import data from various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, and fixed width files.
Export data in various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, text, HTML, XML, and SQL insert statements.
Edit tables in a spreadsheet format with support for finding and replacing data, automatic generation of SQL, and support for editing multi-line data.
Easily build select, insert, delete, and update SQL queries. Build multi-table joins.
Convert database tables from SQLite to other database types and from other database types to SQLite.