Aurora Database Query Tool Features
RazorSQL supports both the MySQL compatible version of Amazon Aurora and the PostgreSQL compatible
version of Amazon Aurora. For both the MySQL and PostgreSQL compatible versions, the following features
- An Aurora database browser for viewing tables, views, procedures, triggers, functions, indexes, and more.
- An Aurora SQL editor for writing SQL queries, inserts, updates, or delete statements against either the PostgreSQL or MySQL compatible version of Aurora.
- An Aurora import tool for importing data into Aurora tables
- An Aurora export tool for exporting data in various formats such as Excel, delimited files, SQL insert statements, XML, and HTML.
- An Aurora SQL query builder for building select, insert, update, and delete statements.
- Aurora conversion tools for converting databases such as Oracle, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, and SQLite to and from Aurora.
- An Aurora table editor for editing Aurora table data in a spreadsheet like tool
For more information on the MySQL compatible tools provided by RazorSQL, see the following: MySQL Features
For more information on the PostgreSQL compatible tools provided by RazorSQL, see the following: PostgreSQL Features