AWS Redshift Export Tool
The Amazon Redshift export tool provided by RazorSQL allows users to export data from Redshift databases in the following formats:
- Excel Spreadsheets - The Redshift export tool can write data from XLS / XLSX files / Excel spreadsheets.
- SQL Insert Statements - The Redshift export tool can generate the corresponding SQL insert statements for the data contained in the Redshift database, and write these insert statements to an output file.
- XML - the Redshift export tool can generate XML output using the column names and data contained in the table.
- HTML - the export tool can generate HTML output using HTML tables using the column names and data contained in the Redshift table.
- Delimited files such as CSV - The export tool can separte the data using delimiters such as commas, tabs, spaces, or other delimiters of the users choosing.
- JSON - the export tool can generate JSON output using the column names and data contained in the table.
- Formatted Text - The Redshift export tool can write the data to a text file with formatting to pad any values so that all columns of data line up correctly.
Users can export one table at a time or export multiple tables in batch. Users can export tables to a file for each table or one file containing all the data.
For more information on the Redshift export tool, see the following general documentation for the
RazorSQL export tool:
Export Tool Documentation
RazorSQL also offers many other Redshift tools such as a Redshift database browser, an Redshift SQL query builder, and more. See the main Redshift Features Page for more information.