AWS Athena Export Tool
The Amazon Athena export tool provided by RazorSQL allows users to export data from Athena databases in the following formats:
- Excel Spreadsheets - The Athena export tool can write data from XLS / XLSX files / Excel spreadsheets.
- SQL Insert Statements - The Athena export tool can generate the corresponding SQL insert statements for the data contained in the Athena database, and write these insert statements to an output file.
- XML - the Athena export tool can generate XML output using the column names and data contained in the table.
- HTML - the export tool can generate HTML output using HTML tables using the column names and data contained in the Athena table.
- Delimited files such as CSV - The export tool can separte the data using delimiters such as commas, tabs, spaces, or other delimiters of the users choosing.
- JSON - the export tool can generate JSON output using the column names and data contained in the table.
- Formatted Text - The Athena export tool can write the data to a text file with formatting to pad any values so that all columns of data line up correctly.
Users can export one table at a time or export multiple tables in batch. Users can export tables to a file for each table or one file containing all the data.
For more information on the Athena export tool, see the following general documentation for the
RazorSQL export tool:
Export Tool Documentation
RazorSQL also offers many other Athena tools such as a Athena database browser, an Athena SQL query builder, and more. See the main Athena Features Page for more information.