Microsoft Access Visual Tools
RazorSQL provides MS Access visual and GUI tools for easily querying, browsing, editing, and managing MS Access databases. See below for more information.
- A create table tool that generates Access specific create table SQL that includes such elements as column names, column types, column lengths or precisions, column scales, nullability, unique constraints, and default values.
- MS Access Database Backup Tools for backing up MS Access databases or single MS Access tables.
- A create view tool that generates the SQL for creating Access views
- An alter table tool for generating the SQL to alter Access tables with such options as add column, add primary key, add foreign key, and more.
- SQL Drop Tools for dropping tables and
- A visual edit table tool for visually editing MS Access tables in a spreadsheet format
- Import and Export tools for importing data into tables, or exporting data from single tables or all tables in a database
- A Generate DDL Tool for Access for generating MS Access table, view, and index DDL.
For more information about Access features provided by RazorSQL, see the Access Features page.