SQL GUI Tools
RazorSQL provides many SQL GUI tools. These tools can automatically generate any SQL specific to the particular database, and also execute that SQL against the database. The tools generate the SQL based on the database the user is connected to taking into account the deviations from the SQL standard of the various databases. RazorSQL supports over two dozen databases including MySQL, Oracle, SQLite, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Sybase, DB2, and many more. Listed below are some of the visual SQL GUI tools offered by RazorSQL.
- SQL Editor - The SQL editor allows users to execute SQL queries and statements. Query results are displayed in a multi-tabular format. Users can search, sort, filter, export, and import query results and edit table data with the click of a mouse.
- SQL Create Table GUI Tool - This tool generates the SQL necessary to create tables. The tool takes the column names, data types, nullability, column lengths, etc. and generates the database specific SQL Create Table command.
- SQL Create View GUI Tool - This tool generates the SQL necessary to create database views.
- SQL Create Index GUI Tool - This tool generates the SQL necessary to create database indexes.
- SQL Alter Table GUI Tool - This tool generates SQL Alter Table statements, and depending on the particular database, can perform such operations as renaming tables, renaming columns, dropping columns, adding and dropping primary and foreign keys, adding contraints, etc.
- SQL GUI Drop Tools for dropping objects such as tables, views, indexes, etc.
- SQL Query Builder GUI - A GUI for building SQL select, insert, update, and delete queries. It has support for multi-table joins, aggregate functions, group by, order by, and more.
- SQL Edit Table GUI - A GUI table editor that generates SQL insert, update, and delete statements based on any additions, deletions, and modifications done by the user.
In addition to the SQL GUI tools discussed above, RazorSQL has many more features and tools to help users query, edit, browse, and manage databases. RazorSQL supports over two dozen databases. For database specific features offered by RazorSQL, click the links on the right-hand side of the screen.