SQL Anywhere Database Query Tool Features
The SQL Anywhere database query tool features provided by RazorSQL include a custom SQL Anywhere database browser tailored to SQL Anywhere, a SQL Anywhere SQL editor with syntax highlighting, custom SQL Anywhere visual tools, and SQL Anywhere specific database administration tools. Listed below are more details on these features.
SQL Anywhere Visual Tools
- An SQL Anywhere create table tool that generates SQL Anywhere specific create table SQL that includes such elements as column names, column types, column lengths or precisions, column scales, nullability, unique constraints, identity, and default values
- An SQL Anywhere create view tool that generates the SQL for creating SQL Anywhere views
- An SQL Anywhere create index tool that generates the SQL for creating SQL Anywhere indexes and includes elements such as index name, uniqueness, and columns
- Tools for creating SQL Anywhere procedures and triggers
- An SQL Anywhere alter table tool for generating the SQL to alter SQL Anywhere tables with such options as add column, add primary key, add foreign key, add constraint, drop column, drop constraint, drop primary key, rename table, and rename column
- SQL Drop Tools for dropping tables, views, indexes, procedures, and triggers
- A visual edit table tool for visually editing SQL Anywhere tables in a spreadsheet format
- SQL Anywhere Import and Export tools for importing data into tables, or exporting data from single tables or all tables in a database
- A Generate DDL Tool for SQL Anywhere for generating SQL Anywhere table, view, and index DDL.
SQL Anywhere Database Browser
- Displays information in a tree format for databases, tables, views, system tables, procedures, triggers, and indexes
- Displays SQL Anywhere table information such as column name, column type, column length, column nullability, and primary and foreign key information
- Easily view table contents or database object information via the View Contents and Show Info context menu options