Sybase Database Query Tool Features
The Sybase database query tool features provided by RazorSQL include a custom Sybase database browser tailored to Sybase, a Transact-SQL SQL editor with Transact SQL and Sybase specific features and syntax highlighting, custom Sybase visual tools, and Sybase specific database administration tools. Listed below are more details on these features.
- A Sybase create table tool that generates Sybase specific create table SQL that includes such elements as column names, column types, column lengths or precisions, column scales, nullability, unique constraints, default values, identity, and the ability to add check constraints.
- Sybase Database Backup Tools for backing up Sybase databases and tables
- A Sybase create view tool that generates the SQL for creating Sybase views
- A Sybase create index tool that generates the SQL for creating Sybase indexes and includes elements such as index name, uniqueness, and columns
- A Sybase create procedure tool for generating the TSQL to create Sybase procedures
- A Sybase create trigger tool for generating the TSQL to create Sybase triggers
- A Sybase create database tool that generates the Sybase create database SQL.
- A Sybase alter table tool for generating the SQL to alter Sybase tables with such options as add column, add primary key, add foreign key, add constraint, rename table, rename column, drop column, and drop constraint
- A Sybase alter view tool for generating the SQL to alter Sybase views
- Sybase SQL Drop Tools for dropping tables, views, indexes, procedures, and triggers for Sybase
- A visual edit table tool for visually editing Sybase tables in a spreadsheet format
- Tools for editing procedures, and triggers for Sybase.
- Sybase Import and Export tools for importing data into tables, or exporting data from single tables or all tables in a database
- A Sybase SQL Explain Plan tool
- A Generate DDL Tool for Sybase for generating Sybase table, view, and index DDL.
- Displays information in a tree format for databases, tables, views, procedures, triggers, indexes, constraints, users, and roles
- Displays Sybase table information such as column name, column type, column length, column nullability, and primary and foreign key information
- Easily view table contents or database object information via the View Contents and Show Info context menu options
Edit SQL scripts. Run SQL queries. Auto column and auto table lookup. Supports over 20 programming languages including SQL, PHP, HTML, XML, Java, and more.
Import data from various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, and fixed width files.
Export data in various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, text, HTML, XML, and SQL insert statements.
Edit tables in a spreadsheet format with support for finding and replacing data, automatic generation of SQL, and support for editing multi-line data.
Easily build select, insert, delete, and update SQL queries. Build multi-table joins.