Greenplum Database Query Tool and SQL Editor Features
The Greenplum database query tool features provided by RazorSQL include a custom Greenplum database browser, a Greenplum SQL editor with syntax highlighting, custom Greenplum GUI tools, and Greenplum specific database administration tools. Listed below are more details on these features.
Greenplum Database Browser
- Displays information in a tree format for databases, tables, views, indexes, and procedures
- Displays Greenplum table information such as column name, column type, column length, column nullability, and primary and foreign key information
- Easily view table contents or database object information via the View Contents and Show Info context menu options
Greenplum GUI Tools
- A Greenplum create table tool that generates Greenplum specific create table SQL that includes such elements as column names, column types, column lengths or precisions, column scales, nullability, unique constraints, and default values
- A Greenplum alter table tool for generating the SQL to alter Greenplum tables.
- SQL Drop Tools for dropping tables, views, etc.
- A visual edit table tool for visually editing Greenplum tables in a spreadsheet format
- Greenplum Import and Export tools for importing data into tables, or exporting data from single tables or all tables in a database