Derby Database Query Tool Features
The Derby database query tool features provided by RazorSQL include a custom Derby database browser tailored to Derby, an SQL editor with Derby specific features and syntax highlighting, custom Derby visual tools, and Derby specific database administration tools. Listed below are more details on these features.
- A Derby create table tool that generates Derby specific create table SQL that includes such elements as column names, column types, column lengths or precisions, column scales, nullability, unique constraints, default values, identity, and the ability to add check constraints.
- Derby Database Backup Tools for backing up entire Derby schemas or single Derby tables.
- A Derby create view tool that generates the SQL for creating Derby views
- A Derby create index tool that generates the SQL for creating Derby indexes and includes elements such as index name, uniqueness, and columns
- A Derby create trigger tool for generating the SQL to create Derby triggers
- A Derby alter table tool for generating the SQL to alter Derby tables with such options as add column, add primary key, add foreign key, add constraint, drop column, and drop constraint
- A Derby alter view tool for generating the SQL to alter Derby views
- SQL Drop Tools for dropping tables, views, indexes, and triggers for Derby
- A visual edit table tool for visually editing Derby tables in a spreadsheet format
- Derby Import and Export tools for importing data into tables, or exporting data from single tables or all tables in a database
- A Generate DDL Tool for Derby for generating Derby table, view, and index DDL.
- Displays information in a tree format for databases, schemas, tables, views, system tables, procedures, triggers, and indexes
- Displays Derby table information such as column name, column type, column length, column nullability, and primary and foreign key information
- Easily view table contents or database object information via the View Contents and Show Info context menu options
Edit SQL scripts. Run SQL queries. Auto column and auto table lookup. Supports over 20 programming languages including SQL, PHP, HTML, XML, Java, and more.
Import data from various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, and fixed width files.
Export data in various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, text, HTML, XML, and SQL insert statements.
Edit tables in a spreadsheet format with support for finding and replacing data, automatic generation of SQL, and support for editing multi-line data.
Easily build select, insert, delete, and update SQL queries. Build multi-table joins.