Salesforce Database Query Tool Features
The Salesforce database query tool provided by RazorSQL includes a Salesforce SQL editor with Salesforce specific SQL support that allows users to write select, insert, update, and delete queries against Salesforce tables, a custom Salesforce database browser, a Salesforce table data editor, and Salesforce import and export tools. Listed below are more details on these features.
Salesforce Data Tools
- A visual Salesforce Edit Table Tool for visually editing Salesforce tables in a spreadsheet format
- A Salesforce Import Tool for importing data into Salesforce tables from various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, and SQL scripts
- A Salesforce Export Tool for exporting data from Salesforce tables in various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, HTML, XML, SQL insert statements, and text.
- Displays information in a tree format for databases, tables, and columns
- Easily view table contents via context menu options
Convert Salesforce tables to other database types such as MySQL, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL / Redshift, MS SQL Server / SQL Azure, H2, and HSQLDB