DB2 Database Query Tool Features
The DB2 database query tool features provided by RazorSQL include a custom DB2 database browser tailored to DB2, a DB2 SQL editor with DB2 and SQL PL specific features and syntax highlighting, custom DB2 GUI and visual tools, and DB2 specific database administration tools. Listed below are more details on these features.
- A GUI DB2 create table tool that generates DB2 specific create table SQL that includes such elements as column names, column types, column lengths or precisions, column scales, nullability, unique constraints, default values, identity, identity start and end, and the ability to add check constraints.
- DB2 Database Backup Tools for backing up entire DB2 schemas or single DB2 tables.
- A DB2 create view tool that generates the SQL for creating DB2 views
- A DB2 create index tool that generates the SQL for creating DB2 indexes and includes elements such as index name, uniqueness, and columns
- A DB2 create sequence tool that generates the SQL for creating DB2 sequences
- A DB2 create procedure tool for generating the SQL PL to create DB2 procedures
- A DB2 create function tool for generating the SQL PL to create DB2 functions
- A DB2 create trigger tool for generating the SQL PL to create DB2 triggers
- A DB2 alter table tool for generating the SQL to alter DB2 tables with such options as add column, add primary key, add foreign key, add constraint, drop column, drop primary key, drop foreign key, and drop constraint
- A DB2 alter view tool for generating the SQL to alter DB2 views
- SQL Drop Tools for dropping tables, views, indexes, sequences, procedures, functions, and triggers for DB2
- A visual edit table tool for visually editing DB2 tables in a spreadsheet format
- Tools for editing procedures, functions, and triggers for DB2.
- DB2 Import and Export tools for importing data into tables, or exporting data from single tables or all tables in a database
- A DB2 SQL Explain Plan tool
- A Generate DDL Tool for DB2 for generating DB2 table, view, and index DDL.
- Displays information in a tree format for schemas, tables, views, procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, constraints, and sequences
- Displays DB2 table information such as column name, column type, column length, column nullability, and primary and foreign key information
- Easily view table contents or database object information via the View Contents and Show Info context menu options
Edit SQL scripts. Run SQL queries. Auto column and auto table lookup. Supports over 20 programming languages including SQL, PHP, HTML, XML, Java, and more.
Import data from various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, and fixed width files.
Export data in various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, text, HTML, XML, and SQL insert statements.
Edit tables in a spreadsheet format with support for finding and replacing data, automatic generation of SQL, and support for editing multi-line data.
Easily build select, insert, delete, and update SQL queries. Build multi-table joins.