MS SQL Server Database Query Tool Features
The MS SQL Server database query tool features provided by RazorSQL include a custom MS SQL Server database browser tailored to SQL Server, a Transact-SQL SQL editor with Transact SQL and SQL Server specific features and syntax highlighting, custom SQL Server visual tools, and SQL Server specific database administration tools. Listed below are more details on these features.
- A SQL Server create table tool that generates SQL Server specific create table SQL that includes such elements as column names, column types, column lengths or precisions, column scales, nullability, unique constraints, default values, identity, identity start and end, and the ability to add check constraints.
- MS SQL Server Database Backup Tools for backing up MS SQL Server databases or single MS SQL Server tables.
- A SQL Server create view tool that generates the SQL for creating SQL Server views
- A SQL Server create index tool that generates the SQL for creating SQL Server indexes and includes elements such as index name, uniqueness, and columns
- A SQL Server create procedure tool for generating the TSQL to create SQL Server procedures
- A SQL Server create function tool for generating the TSQL to create SQL Server functions
- A SQL Server create trigger tool for generating the TSQL to create SQL Server triggers
- A SQL Server create database tool that generates the SQL Server create database SQL with elements such as database name, logical file name, file name, size, max size, file growth, collation, etc.
- A SQL Server alter table tool for generating the SQL to alter SQL Server tables with such options as add column, add primary key, add foreign key, add constraint, rename table, rename column, drop column, drop primary key, drop foreign key, and drop constraint
- A SQL Server alter view tool for generating the SQL to alter SQL Server views
- SQL Server Drop Tools for dropping tables, views, indexes, procedures, functions, and triggers for SQL Server
- A visual edit table tool for visually editing SQL Server tables in a spreadsheet format
- Tools for editing procedures, functions, and triggers for SQL Server.
- SQL Server Import and Export tools for importing data into tables, or exporting data from single tables or all tables in a database
- A Generate DDL Tool for SQL Server for generating MS SQL Server table, view, and index DDL.
- Displays information in a tree format for databases, tables, views, procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, constraints, users, and roles
- Displays SQL Server table information such as column name, column type, column length, column nullability, and primary and foreign key information
- Easily view table contents or database object information via the View Contents and Show Info context menu options
Edit SQL scripts. Run SQL queries. Auto column and auto table lookup. Supports over 20 programming languages including SQL, Transact-SQL, PHP, HTML, XML, Java, and more.
Import data from various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, and fixed width files.
Export data in various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, text, HTML, XML, and SQL insert statements.
Edit tables in a spreadsheet format with support for finding and replacing data, automatic generation of SQL, and support for editing multi-line data.
Easily build select, insert, delete, and update SQL queries. Build multi-table joins.
Convert database tables from MS SQL Server to other database types and from other database types to SQL Server.