Oracle Database Query Tool Features
The Oracle database query tool features provided by RazorSQL include a custom Oracle database browser tailored to Oracle, a PL/SQL SQL editor with Oracle and PL/SQL specific features and syntax highlighting, Oracle import and export tools, custom Oracle GUI and visual tools, and Oracle specific database administration tools. Listed below are more details on these features.
- A GUI Oracle create table tool that generates Oracle specific create table SQL that includes such elements as column names, column types, column lengths or precisions, column scales, nullability, unique constraints, default values, and the ability to add check constraints.
- Oracle Database Backup Tools for backing up entire Oracle schemas or single Oracle tables.
- A Oracle create view tool that generates the SQL for creating Oracle views
- An Oracle create index tool that generates the SQL for creating Oracle indexes and includes elements such as index name, uniqueness, and columns
- An Oracle create sequence tool that generates the SQL for creating Oracle sequences
- An Oracle create procedure tool for generating the PL/SQL to create Oracle procedures
- An Oracle create function tool for generating the PL/SQL to create Oracle functions
- An Oracle create trigger tool for generating the PL/SQL to create Oracle triggers
- Oracle tools for creating Oracle packages and package bodies
- An Oracle alter table tool for generating the SQL to alter Oracle tables with such options as add column, add primary key, add foreign key, add constraint, add sequence trigger, rename table, rename column, drop column, drop primary key, drop foreign key, and drop constraint
- An Oracle alter view tool for generating the SQL to alter Oracle views
- SQL Drop Tools for dropping tables, views, indexes, sequences, procedures, functions, triggers, packages, and package bodies for Oracle
- A GUI edit table tool for visually editing Oracle tables in a spreadsheet format
- Tools for editing procedures, functions, packages, package bodies, and triggers for Oracle.
- Oracle Import and Export tools for importing data into tables, or exporting data from single tables or all tables in a database
- An Oracle SQL Explain Plan tool
- An Oracle CLOB Editor
- An Oracle BLOB Editor
- Displays information in a tree format for schemas, tables, views, procedures, functions, triggers, packages, package bodies, indexes, constraints, sequences, materialized views, materialized view logs, and clusters.
- Displays Oracle table information such as column name, column type, column length, column nullability, and primary and foreign key information
- An Oracle View DDL option for viewing the create table SQL for tables and the DDL for other Oracle objects such as views, indexes, procedures, etc.
- Easily view table contents or database object information via the View Contents and Show Info context menu options
Edit SQL and PL/SQL scripts. Run SQL queries. Auto column and auto table lookup. Supports over 20 programming languages including SQL, PHP, HTML, XML, Java, and more.
Import data from various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, and fixed width files.
Export data in various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, text, HTML, XML, and SQL insert statements.
Edit tables in a spreadsheet format with support for finding and replacing data, automatic generation of SQL, and support for editing multi-line data.
Easily build select, insert, delete, and update SQL queries. Build multi-table joins.
Convert database tables from MS SQL Server to other database types and from other database types to MS SQL Server.