MySQL Export Tool
The MySQL export tool provided by RazorSQL allows users to export data from MySQL in the following formats:
- Excel Spreadsheets - The MySQL export tool can write data from XLS files / Excel spreadsheets.
- SQL Insert Statements - The MySQL export tool can generate the corresponding SQL insert statements for the data contained in the MySQL database, and write these insert statements to an output file.
- XML - the export tool can generate XML output using the column names and data contained in the table.
- HTML - the export tool can generate HTML output using HTML tables using the column names and data contained in the MySQL table.
- Delimited files such as CSV - The export tool can separte the data using delimiters such as commas, tabs, spaces, or other delimiters of the users choosing.
- Formatted Text - The MySQL export tool can write the data to a text file with formatting to pad any values so that all columns of data line up correctly.
The MySQL database export tool allows users to export one table at a time, or to export all tables or a selection of tables in a given MySQL database. If exporting multiple tables, the export tool allows the user to specify whether to save all of the exported data to a single file, or to create a new file for each MySQL table.
Some of the options provided by the MySQL export tool are the ability to escape single quotes, convert nulls to blanks, and more. The export tool displays a progress indicator stating how many rows have been exported. The export can also be cancelled at any time.
For more information on the MySQL export tool, see the following documentation:
Export Tool Documentation
RazorSQL also offers many other MySQL tools such as a MySQL database browser, an SQL query builder, GUI tools for managing MySQL objects and structures, and much more. See the main MySQL Features Page for more information.