RazorSQL Archived Updates / Change Log
5.6.3 Change Log (Released 01/02/2012)
5.6.2 Change Log (Released 12/05/2011)
5.6.1 Change Log (Released 10/27/2011)
5.6.0 Change Log (Released 10/19/2011)
5.5.5 Change Log (Released 09/08/2011)
5.5.4 Change Log (Released 08/21/2011)
5.5.3 Change Log (Released 07/13/2011)
5.5.2 Change Log (Released 06/16/2011)
5.5.1 Change Log (Released 06/02/2011)
5.5.0 Change Log (Released 04/14/2011)
5.4.0 Change Log (Released 02/09/2011)
5.3.0 Change Log (Released 12/20/2010)
5.2.5 Change Log (Released 10/26/2010)
5.2.4 Change Log (Released 10/12/2010)
5.2.3 Change Log (Released 10/01/2010)
5.2.2 Change Log (Released 09/16/2010)
5.2.1 Change Log (Released 08/27/2010)
5.2.0 Change Log (Released 08/24/2010)
5.1.6 Change Log (Released 07/06/2010)
5.1.5 Change Log (Released 06/08/2010)
5.1.4 Change Log (Released 05/21/2010)
5.1.3 Change Log (Released 05/14/2010)
5.1.2 Change Log (Released 04/14/2010)
5.1.1 Change Log (Released 02/25/2010)
5.1.0 Change Log (Released 02/16/2010)
5.0.6 Change Log (Released 01/22/2010)
5.0.5 Change Log (Released 01/18/2010)
5.0.4 Change Log (Released 01/13/2010)
5.0.3 Change Log (Released 12/03/2009)
5.0.2 Change Log (Released 11/19/2009)
5.0.1 Change Log (Released 11/13/2009)
5.0 Change Log (Released 11/11/2009)
4.5.15 Change Log (Released 08/25/2009)
4.5.14 Change Log (Released 07/30/2009)
4.5.13 Change Log (Released 07/13/2009)
4.5.12 Change Log (Released 07/08/2009)
4.5.11 Change Log (Released 06/24/2009)
4.5.10 Change Log (Released 06/05/2009)
4.5.9 Change Log (Released 06/03/2009)
4.5.8 Change Log (Released 05/19/2009)
4.5.7 Change Log (Released 05/12/2009)
4.5.6 Change Log (Released 04/23/2009)
4.5.5 Change Log (Released 04/15/2009)
4.5.4 Change Log (Released 04/07/2009)
4.5.3 Change Log (Released 04/01/2009)
4.5.2 Change Log (Released 03/05/2009)
4.5.1 Change Log (Released 02/19/2009)
4.5.0 Change Log (Released 12/17/2008)
4.2.10 Change Log (Released 09/03/2008)
4.2.9 Change Log (Released 08/12/2008)
4.2.8 Change Log (Released 06/25/2008)
4.2.7 Change Log (Released 06/11/2008)
4.2.6 Change Log (Released 05/14/2008)
4.2.5 Change Log (Released 04/30/2008)
4.2.4 Change Log (Released 04/08/2008)
4.2.3 Change Log (Released 04/07/2008)
4.2.2 Change Log (Released 04/01/2008)
4.2.1 Change Log (Released 03/02/2008)
4.2.0 Change Log (Released 02/25/2008)
4.1.7 Change Log (Released 01/27/2008)
4.1.6 Change Log (Released 01/22/2008)
4.1.5 Change Log (Released 01/08/2008)
4.1.4 Change Log (Released 01/03/2008)
4.1.3 Change Log (Released 12/18/2007)
4.1.2 Change Log (Released 11/29/2007)
4.1.1 Change Log (Released 11/12/2007)
4.1.0 Change Log (Released 11/06/2007)
4.0.2 Change Log (Released 08/20/2007)
4.0.1 Change Log (Released 07/12/2007)
4.0.0 Change Log (Released 06/27/2007)
3.8.0 Change Log (Released 03/06/2007)
3.7.0 Change Log (Released 12/01/2006)
3.6.0 Change Log (Released 10/25/2006)
3.5.0 Change Log (Released 09/04/2006)
- RazorSQL can now read configuration files such as connection profiles from a central location on launch
- Added a preference for whether to highlight SQL statements on execute
- Added a preference for whether to warn when update / delete statements with no where clause are executed
- SQL Editor: If only one statement is present, do not highlight the statement on execute
- Added an SSH tunnel option to the add connection profile process.
- Added the ability to specify a file that includes a query to execute for the command line export tool
- Added support for Sybase functions for the Sybase database browser
- Added an option to specify a custom delimiter in the command line export tool
- Added an option to specify characters at the end of each row for the delimited file option of the export tool
- Enhanced the linux launch script
- SimpleDB Export Tool: when generating insert statements or XML files, if an attribute does not exist for a given item, do not list the attribute in the column list and do not include null for the value in the value list of the insert statement
- SimpleDB Export Tool: If the domain has attributes that are not attached to one of the first 100 items, but are attached to a later item, those attributes are not getting included in the export. Changed this behavior for the insert, xml, and Excel export options
- SimpleDB: If no proxy information is entered, RazorSQL will now use the system proxy information by default when connecting to SimpleDB
- SimpleDB: When loading query results, dynamically update the results to include any attributes that were not tied to items in the first 100 rows
- Auto Complete: If there is nothing to complete, bring up a table list
- Added keywords to the SQL syntax highlighting file
- The binary data editor is no longer enabled on join queries. It is only supported on queries against single tables
- The view as image option is now available for join query results on certain databases
- Informix auto complete is not trimming table names
- Command Line Export with insert statement option - escape quotes now defaults to on
- SQL Server export query results with unfetched rows sometimes inserting N at the end of data
- Load time decrease due to class loading error between version 5.5.5 and 5.6.0
- Added support for MongoDB
- Add the ability to connect via proxy servers for Amazon SimpleDB connections
- HSQLDB: added support for switching schemas to the toolbar
- Derby: added support for switching schemas to the toolbar
- Add option to display the query text before results for Execute SQL - output to text options
- Added a preference for setting the decimal separator on query results
- Autocomplete / auto lookup - column names now wrapped in quotes when necessary
- Increase default max row count for SimpleDB to 5000
- Export to Excel, set the cell type and format based on the type of the column
- Import from Excel, if the cell value is a date, format it as a JDBC date
- Executing statements with statement delimiters in comments throwing an error due to parser not factoring in comments
- Command line generator: wrap locations that have spaces in quotes
- Alter table in MySQL with a connection without a database selected, throwing no database selected error
- Added Derby 10.8 Driver download option
- Added HSQLDB 2.2 download option
- For MS Access queries starting with line comments (--), RazorSQL now strips the line comments before executing the query
- SimpleDB import from file of SQL statements is throwing an error
- Slashes in column name needs quoted
- Only first 4000 chars are being displayed from SQL Azure procedures
- Execute All statements option not working correctly
- Compare Tool: Added option to write compare results to file
- Command Line Interface: Added option for comparing the results of two queries
- Added support for DB2 VSE
- Compare Tool: maximum compare lines is now configurable via the preferences
- Command Line Interface: For SQL Server and Sybase connection profiles that do not have a database set, the command line tool now executes a use command based on the database specified as a command line option
- Informix select into temp table queries throwing errors
- SimpleDB command line - create domain statement throwing error
- Import from Excel - fill with empty data checkbox not displaying
- Procedure Editor compile error window - if error message is too long, text gets cut off
- Query Results - when user resizes columns, column width getting reset after scrolling
- SQL Editor: Parameterized query input window now gives option to save the parameter value for the session
- Added a Clear Saved Query Parameters option to the SQL menu
- SimpleDB Database Navigator: The view contents option for domains with dots or dashes fails
- SimpleDB: insert syntax for inserting into domains with dots or dashes not accepting tick marks around domain
- SimpleDB: database navigator only showing up to 100 domains
- SimpleDB: generate select statement option is including itemName() in the select when it should not be
- Import Tool: Added insert or ignore and replace syntax options for statements generated by the import tool for MySQL and SQLite
- Export and Backup Tools: Added insert or ignore and replace syntax options for statements generated by the export and backup table and database tools for MySQL and SQLite
- Export and Backup Tools: Added option to generate multi-value / multi-row insert statement syntax instead of one insert statement for each row being inserted for Derby, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server
- Improvements to load time performance
- Added Window - Focus in database navigator option to the Window menu
- Added Tools - PHP - Execute Program option
- Added Tools - PHP - Check Program Syntax option
- Added Tools - Perl - Check Program Syntax option
- Added Tools - Ruby - Check Program Syntax option
- Added validation to the import and export tool to require a database and / or schema to be entered if required by the database
- Oracle database navigator loads slowly on some systems
- Control-click does not bring up context menu on Mac for the database browser
- Windows context menu keyboard key does not bring up the context menu
- Comments in front of a query can cause edit table tool to remove the where clause when launching
- Added drag and drop support for dragging items from the database navigator to the SQL editor and query results section
- Added a View as Image option to the right-click menu of the query results cells for cells containing binary data
- Edit Table Tool: Added support for inserting and updating binary data in hex format
- MySQL: binary data editor now also supports longblob, mediumblob, tinyblob, and long varbinary columns
- PostgreSQL - binary data editor now supports the bytea data type
- Added copy column name to editor option on the right-click menu of the query results column heading
- Added a decimal separator preference
- Added comma, tab, and spaced delimited file output options to the query scheduler
- Added a View as Image option on the binary data editor
- Results SQL Generators - added ability to display binary data in hex format in generated SQL
- The backup tool can now store binary data in hex format
- The export tool now stores data in hex format for the SQL Insert export type
- Added an option to import tool for SimpleDB about whether to tie null/empty values to the attribute.
- Added support for the SQLiteJDBC driver
- Added Greenplum to the list of supported connection types
- Added preference so that the SimpleDB multi-value separator can be customized
- Added the ability to escape the SimpleDB multi-value separator to be able to insert text in one value that contains the separator
- Added preference for whether or not to enabled database navigator drag and drop
- Added a preference for whether or not to display binary data in query results
- Added a preference for whether or not to convert binary data to hex in query results
- Added support for sorting Oracle timestamp columns in the query results
- Database Browser: Changed the method for getting schemas, tables, views, system tables, columns, and keys for Sybase IQ and SQL Anywhere
- Database Browser: Changed the query to get Sybase IQ 12 procedures
- Database Browser: Changed query to get databases for SQL Server 2005 and 2008
- Database Browser: Changed query to get schemas for SQL Server 2005 and 2008
- Removed Mckoi from database list in the add connection profile tool
- PostgreSQL Drop Function tool, column parameter list incorrect for Functions with multiple parameters
- select into statements displaying error on certain databases
- When a SimpleDB domain does not yet have any attributes, and the Edit Domain tool is launched, the process to add initial attributes to the domain is not working
- Sybase IQ and Sybase SQL Anywhere alter table drop column syntax not correct
- View menu shortcuts not working until view menu is displayed for the first time
- Sybase binary data editor only works for image columns, not varbinary and binary columns
- Added support for SQL Azure
- Added support for showing rows as they become available with the Execute SQL Fetch All Rows option
- Added the following HTML wizard tools: button, check box, file select, form, image, link, ordered list, radio button, select box, table, text area, text input, unordered list
- Added page down button to query results toolbar
- Added support for writing unicode characters in the export to excel option
- Added options to only generate DDL to the backup database/schema, backup table, and command line backup and backup table tools
- Added character encoding dropdown box for MySQL JDBC
- Automatically include set identity insert on and off calls for MS SQL Server for tables in the backup and export tools that are exported / backed up and identity columns are included
- Added Execute Editor Contents as One Statement option to the SQL menu
- Added a fully qualify object name option to the Generate DDL tool
- Added support for displaying output for postgresql vaccuum command when used with the verbose option
- Added text to html converter
- Added open and sidekick tabs to the file system browser
- Added php templates
- Added the following options to the context menu of the editor tabs: close all except current, rename, move, copy file path, size, get info, and sort tabs
- Added ability to change the results header column font
- Added support for not including PostgreSQL serial columns in edit table tool generated inserts
- Added auto completion for alter, drop, and truncate table commands
- Added Window menu option for moving focus to query results
- Added Window menu option for moving focus to the editor
- Added a sort columns button to the describe tool
- Added preference for whether to show query results rows as they become available
- Added Support for HyperSQL / HSQLDB 2.1
- Support page on RazorSQL performance tuning
- Changed the method for getting PostgreSQL trigger definitions
- Oracle - implemented work-around for connection errors throwing a Locale Not Recognized error
- Import tool: when importing from a file of SQL statements, and an error occurs, display the entire statement that errored in the error log
- Foreign key columns are now sorted by name on the describe tool
- Copy SQL Server identity table, column lists and identity insert ON/OFF now generated
- Raise the max lines on a file RazorSQL will check on the import tool to get sizes, etc.
- Changed the method to get MySQL procedure and function contents
- Keywords as columns and table names not getting wrapped in quotes
- Default ssl=request onto the end of jtds urls for SQL Server
- Running a use query should not be returning a query tab
- Updated download URLS for drivers that do not ship with RazorSQL
- MySQL Bridge create table for certain versions of MySQL not launching
- MySQL Generate DDL (Manual) tool not displaying default values in create table statements
- MS SQL Server Generate DDL tool not displaying default values correctly when the default values is non-numeric
- Command line call generator, Show Column Names and Convert Nulls are backwards in the generated command
- Edit button is active on query results for certain types of join queries when it should not be
- SQLite - Throwing can't get result set meta data error on certain join sytnax queries with no results
- If turn keep alive off, next time open preferences it still shows 4
- Auto completion not working in certain situations
- Generate DDL Tool - PostgreSQL serial column default value clauses missing ending paren
- PostgreSQL backup tools, not including database in the DDL queries causing issues when determining serial columns
- Query Results: hitting page down, after next batch of rows are retrieved, cursor goes back up to the top
- MySQL: Viewing procedure columns in a procedure outside of the current database is causing the current database to be switched
- For some databases, procedure parameters of type OUT are being displayed as RETURN
- MySQL procedures / functions with escaped single quotes - all single quotes not being escaped
- If using the GO statement separator, and GO is part of an object name, query is not parsed correctly
- Database browser edit menu option for functions and procedures inside of Oracle packages not working correctly
- Line breaks are not showing up as spaces in the query tooltip on the query results tab
- PostgreSQL PHP bridge not functioning
- Amazon SimpleDB - throwing error when querying domains with unicode characters
- Select into throwing no result error for Sybase IQ
- Import tool, if lines end with the delimiter, not able to get column names from the file
- Import tool does not work for table names with spaces on MySQL bridge
- Import tool: when importing from a file of SQL statements, and there are errors, the statement number is not getting incremented correctly in the error log
- PostgreSQL function parameters not always displaying correctly in the database browser
- PostgreSQL edit function and view function contents options not always displaying correct argument lists and return types
- Added support for Amazon SimpleDB
- Added SimpleDB domain data editor
- Added SimpleDB Add, Edit, and Delete Attributes tools
- Added SimpleDB Backup database and domain tools
- Added SimpleDB Import Tool
- Added SimpleDB Export Tool
- Added SimpleDB Create and Delete Domain Tools
- Added support for writing SQL select, insert, update, and delete statements against SimpleDB
- Added an SQL parser tool that will parse an SQL statement and display syntax errors
- Added Apache Derby 10.7 driver to the auto download process
- SQL Editor: Added a word wrap option via the preferences
- SQL Editor: Added a word wrap guide option via the preferences
- FTP / SFTP: Added a create new site button to the save to ftp menu options
- Compare Tool: Added the ability to compare ordered or unordered data when comparing tables
- Compare Tool: Added row counts for each compared object in addition to differences
- Help: Added database specific help links to the help menu
- SQL Anywhere and Sybase IQ procedure editor - changed to retrieve procedure text from the source column instead of definition column if available
- SQL Anywhere and Sybase IQ alter view - changed to retrieve view text from the source column instead of the definition column if available
- SQL Anywhere and Sybase IQ - changed procedure editor to use alter sytnax instead of drop / create
- JDBC escape processing is now defaulted to false on all connections
- Added JDBC escape processing preference
- HSQLDB / HyperSQL: If no user is entered, SA is defaulted
- SQLite: Check for existence of SQLite database file before connection when user specifies connect to existing database
- SQLite: Default database creation to the user's home directory if not path is provided in the create database option
- SQLite: Added a check to see if SQLite database is writable by RazorSQL
- When GO or something similar is used as the statement delimiter, put a space before the GO when generating SQL statements via the query results or when saving edits from query results
- Oracle Database Browser: Added a hint to the query to get schemas
- Remember the location of the "Executing . . ." box that displays when a query is running
- Derby: When adding a Derby connection profile, require user to select which Derby version they want to use
- Added failover query if no MySQL procedure or function results are returned
- Added query to get MySQL parameter columns from information schema for MySQL 5.5 or greater
- Unable to connect to Derby 10.7
- MySQL procedure and function columns not displaying in the database navigator when browsing databases other than the one specified in the initial connection
- MySQL procedure and function columns not displaying in procedure editor and view content tool when using the MySQL PHP bridge
- Derby - for certain versions, generate ddl generating invalid DDL for identity columns
- DDL Generator: When a table has multiple primary keys with spaces / special chars in the column names, the primary key clause is not getting generated correctly.
- Alter Table Tool: When altering a table and adding multiple columns with spaces / special chars as a primary key, the primary key clause is not getting generated correctly
- Not defaulting current schema in HSQLDB / HyperSQL 2.0 and newer
- First site created is not displaying in save/open to ftp dropdown
- Added SFTP / FTP client available in the tools menu
- Added Open from SFTP / FTP option available in the File menu
- Added Save to SFTP / FTP option available in the File menu
- Added Bookmark found lines option to Find / Replace tool
- Added row count option to right-click menu of database navigator
- Added an option to trim leading / trailing spaces to export tool and command line export
- Added date and timestamp formatting options to the Export tool
- Added Generate SQL Inserts option to command line export tool
- Added date and timestamp formatting options to command line export tool
- Added catalog / schema to Generate DDL alter table foreign key clause (DB2, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL) when catalog / schema is different than the catalog/schema of the table
- Automatically strip unnecessary semi-colons from more types of queries when user highlights ending semi-colon for databases that don't support ending semi-colons
- Increased max memory to 512MB (Windows and Mac)
- SQL Anywhere, default first column type in create table tool is pre-selecting as bigint instead of int
- Increased scrollbar scroll increment on compare tool
- Command line documentation not correct for -execute option
- Drop table tool not working for databases that do not have schemas or catalogs
- PostgreSQL create table tool and other tools showing extra column types other than the standard types
- Create table tool not removing size column value for new SQL Server 2008 date column types
- Query results formatting not working on SQL Anywhere timestamp and datetime columns
- Milliseconds not getting formatted correctly in certain situations for custom timestamp query results formatting
- MS SQL Server: Generate Table DDL not generating identity info if table is not in same database as current database
- Added Execute SQL - Output to File options for one statement and execute all statement options
- Added reconnect option to reconnect to the disconnected connection for a tab
- SQL Editor: Added Column Selection Mode option (Edit - Column Selection Mode)
- Added connect, disconnect, and reconnect options to tabbed pane context menu
- Upgraded PostgreSQL JDBC driver
- Execute Script tool no longer requires statement separators to be contained in the script.
- Hitting shift end with selected text now keeps text selection accordingly
- Hitting shift home with selected text now keeps text selection accordingly
- Error thrown when trying to connect via the RazorSQL JDBC bridge using versions 5.2.3 and 5.2.4
- When there are multiple result sets for one query, copying the results to clipboard / editor does not work on the extra result sets
- Copy Table tool not executing SQL correctly if statement separator is not default
- Added Table Relationships tool
- Performance improvements for exporting tables and backing up databases and tables
- Performance improvements when using the Execute - Fetch All Rows option
- Added standard C library function lookup to Objective-C
- Added standard c library autocompletion to Objective-C
- Added auto signature display on ( for Objective-C for standard c libraries
- Added C-style bracket event closures to Objective-C
- Show in Browser option now prompts for which browser to launch such as Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, and Internet Explorer
- The Show in Browser option for HTML files now only creates temp files if the currently active tab has not been saved to the file system and is not modified
- MS SQL Server export of a query executed with fetch all option errors when using ODBC driver
- SQL Anywhere database browser showing duplicate owners in some instances
- XML Validator does not show line number of error when validating against a file on the file system
- Increased performance when viewing contents on SQLite tables
- Increased performance when SQLite queries produce a large number of results
- Added a CLOB data editor for Oracle
- Added DB2 explain plan support for DB2 on z/os
- When using the execute all option for SQL Server and Sybase, the View Print Output option displays output from all of the statements executed, not just the last statement
- Added .htaccess / Basic Authentication support for the MySQL PHP Bridge, the PostgreSQL PHP Bridge, the MS SQL Server PHP Bridge, and the MS SQL Server ASP Bridge
- Added option for whether to include MS SQL Server identity columns in generated SQL insert statements for the Export, Backup Table, and Backup Schema tools
- Included sqlite program for 64-bit linux
- Changes in DDL Generator tool for MS Access using third-party drivers to clean up errors in generated DDL caused by driver problems
- SQL History not being saved in more recent versions
- Cancelling a statement via certain ODBC drivers sometimes crashes RazorSQL
- Execute All not parsing statements correctly when there is a single quote inside of a single line comment in query text
- Generate DDL - primary key column with spaces not being wrapped in quotes
- Running delimiter statement on SQLite connection causes executing query window to display and not go away
- Added support for Sybase IQ
- Added support for the DELIMITER command for changing SQL statement delimiters
- Add close all except current option to right-click menu of query results
- Display current sql statement delimiter on editor status panel
- Added Edit -> Text -> Insert International Chars option
- Added Edit -> Text -> Remove White Space option
- Added Edit -> Text -> Remove Lines Containing option
- Added Edit -> Text -> Remove Lines Starting With option
- Single and double quote keys not working on certain international keyboard layouts
- HTML Entities tool not working
- Auto column lookup not determining table correctly for certain join situations
- Added a connect at startup option for connection profiles to automatically connect when RazorSQL launches
- Added -profile command line option to automatically connect RazorSQL to a profile on startup
- Window sizing adjustments
- Preferences window not displaying on certain Mac versions
- Drop multiple tables option showing empty initial dialog for databases that don't support catalogs or schemas
- Added DB Tools - Execute SQL Script option
- Added smart commit mode. Executes commits after statements until a non-select statement is executed
- Added preference for specifying query results date format
- Added preference for specifying query results timestamp format
- Added Tools - Execute Ant Build for integration with Ant
- Add backup option to the command line tool for backing up databases / schemas from the command line
- Add execute option to the command line tool for executing files of SQL statements from the command line
- Added backup table option to the command line tool for backuping up tables from the command line
- Add unicode support for SQLite on Windows
- Added Command Line Call Generator tool for generating RazorSQL command line options
- Added preference for whether or not to sort table columns in database browser
- Added context menu item for sorting and unsorting table columns in database browser
- Added jump to compiler error line number option on Java compiler
- Added jump to compiler error ling number option on Mac Objective-C compiler
- Added table columns option to database object search tool for most databases
- View menu items can now be configured as custom keyboard shortcuts
- SQL Server import tool - added option for turning IDENTITY_INSERT to ON before doing the import
- Added option to Oracle thin driver for adding multiple hosts / ports for RAC connections
- Allow use of "max" keyword for column lengths when creating tables
- Made HTML link help system more responsive to mouse clicks
- Selecting into temp table throws error for SQL Server
- Selecting into variable my throw error in MySQL
- Generate DDL Tool: SQL Server 2005 and 2008 varbinary, varchar, and nvarchar columns with a column length of max displaying -1 for the column size
- Database Object Search: Search right-click menu option in the search results window not working
- Schemas not displaying for some SQL Anwyhere versions
- Added a binary data / BLOB editor
- Query Results: Column names sometimes displayed in header even if column aliases were used.
- Updated auto download to grab latest JTOpen driver
- Oracle blobs now show as (BLOB) in query results
- RazorSQL now launches in 64-bit mode by default on 64-bit Macs
- Interbase tables have trailing spaces in auto table lookup
- Interbase queries using aliases now show aliases in the column header
- Selects using table aliases not handled correctly in edit table tool and cell editor
- SQL Server: varbinary(max) columns get generated as varbinary(-1) in DDL tools
- Added a create table option to the import tool
- Added a delete all rows option to the generate SQL menu
- Added ability to sort multiple columns to the sort query results tool
- Added a charset selection dropdown to the MySQL create table tool
- Updated HSQLDB JDBC drivers
- Updated Derby JDBC drivers
- Added auto-install JDBC driver option for HSQLDB 2.0 JDBC drivers
- Added auto-install JDBC driver option for Derby 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, and 10.6 JDBC drivers
- Added connection type options for JDBC type 4 and type 2 for DB2 on z/OS to the connection wizard process
- Added an AJAX example template
- Added AJAX inserts to the HTML inserts tool
- Updated Windows JRE
- Updated Linux JRE
- Changed Interbase database browser to use system queries to get tables, views and system tables
- Generate SQL delete option does not end statements with statement separators
- SQLite performance improvements
- Performance improvements for the Execute SQL - All Statements option
- Added support for easier setup for HSQLDB and Apache Derby database connections for drivers not included with RazorSQL
- SQL Editor: Auto completion enhancements
- Oracle Database Browser: Added right-click menu option for viewing table and column comments
- Import Tool: Save last start and width values for a specific table for fixed width file imports
- Added low screen resolution support for database browser menus
- Added additional pl/sql file extension recognition
- Launching improvements
- Added himem files for launching RazorSQL with increased memory settings
- Blurry icon problem on Windows 7
- Generate DDL tool not generating enum values for MySQL
- Generate DDL tool not generating MySQL auto increment
- Editor: Added auto detection for UTF 8 and UTF 16 files
- Editor: Added progress bar and ability to cancel Find in Files and Find / Replace in Files tools
- Results: Make view query option syntax highlighted
- Upgraded Informix JDBC driver
- Upgraded H2 JDBC driver used via the auto download process
- Added binary translation flag to JTOpen connections
- Editor: Clicking on a line number highlights the entire line
- General: Added ability to change the editor caret color
- Editor: Enabled support of $ and ^ regular expression symbols for the Find and Find / Replace tools
- Added validation to ensure Windows domain is entered when using Windows authentication with SQL Server
- Generate DDL Tool: Create table not always putting non-numeric default values in the correct format
- Column names with spaces not getting wrapped in quotes for edit table cells and results generate SQL tools
- SQL Server edit procedure tool sometimes converting "create" to "alter" inside of procedure
- Python syntax highlighting errors with certain text
- When syntax highlighting is off, keywords are always showing as black, even when custom colors are set
- Added option to choose file encoding to the Export Tool
- Added option to choose file encoding to the Backup Tools
- Added option to choose file encoding to the Import Tool
- Added charSet configuration property for PostgreSQL JDBC driver
- Added charset configuration property for SQL Server jtds driver
- Added named pipe configuration property for SQL Server jtds driver
- Upgraded Oracle JDBC drivers to 10.2.0.4
- Upgraded jTDS JDBC drivers to 1.2.5
- Added backup options to editor right-click DB Tools menu
- Add exec as an SQL keyword
- Right-click on a line number in the editor now adds or removes a bookmark
- Added smart comment (control or comment /)
- Add Undo Chunk to right-click menu on editor
- Add bookmarks menu to the right-click menu on editor
- Print using browser enhancements for better translation of font size, bolds, and italics
- Added Run on Local Web Server options to the PHP, Perl, Python, and Ruby tools menus
- Added Java util for wrap selection in If
- Added Java util for wrap selection in Else
- File, Edit, and Inserts menu now have better support for lower resolutions
- View Open Editors option now makes sure it is visible on screen if resolutions were changed
- Validate the execute program processes to make sure the program actually exists
- Change scroll buffer value so that auto window scrolling does not start until cursor is closer to end of the window
- Uncomment option now takes into account all selected lines when uncommenting line comments
- All Text menu tools now perform their functions on selected text only if there is text selected
- Better handling of line break conversions when transferring files from Mac to Windows and vice-versa
- Better adherence to default operating system line break formatting rules
- Made the CSS and HTML validator results windows resizable
- Certain Results menu options getting disabled on certain types of queries when they should not be
- Sybase Database Browser not showing tables, views, or system tables when using certain roles
- Right-click on File System Browser text field not showing popup menu on Mac
- Shift down not highlighting line when the line is the last line in the editor
- Word Count character count option not factoring in multi-character line breaks for windows
- Editor status bar selected text length not factoring in multi-character line breaks for windows
- Added Backup Database / Schema option (DB Tools -> Backup Schema or Database)
- Added Backup Table (DB Tools -> Backup Table)
- Table Editor: Added better support for editing text with tabs and line breaks
- Table Editor: Added a right-click menu to the data cells
- Query Results Editor: Added support for editing text with tabs and line breaks
- Export Tool: Allow user to specify SQL statement separator for the generated SQL
- Export Tool: Multiple Tables Option now has checkboxes for selecting / deselecting tables, views, and system tables
- Export Tool: The SQL export option how has a Generate DDL option for generating Create and Alter table statements for the exported tables
- Export Tool: The XML export option now has an option to escape XML special characters
- Import Tool: Import from SQL file now allows user to select the SQL statement separator
- SQLite Database Browser: Increased performance for table column information display
- SQL Editor: PostgreSQL stored function editor now uses the create or replace syntax
- SQL Editor: Firebird procedure editor now uses the create or alter syntax
- Generate DDL Tool: Added the option to select the SQL statement separator in the generated DDL
- Generate DDL Tool: Added a fully qualify object names option
- Generate DDL Tool: MySQL engine information is now generated for Create Table statements
- Generate DDL Tool: MySQL char set information is now generated for Create Table statements
- SQL Editor: Added Undo Chunk option
- SQL Editor: Added more options to editor right-click menu
- SQL Editor: Added error codes to error messages when the codes are available
- View Procedure / Function / Trigger contents window is now resizable and remembers size and location
- Describe Tool: Enhanced the foreign key tab
- SQL Editor: Find / Replace window now remembers last location
- Help: Added support articles and common support questions to the Help menu
- PostgreSQL Database Browser: Changed logic to retrieve available schemas
- Informix Generate DDL Tool: A default value is always getting set in Create Table DDL when using the ODBC driver
- SQL Server Generate DDL Tool: procedures are now generated as Create instead of Alter
- Generate DDL Tool: Objects with spaces or special chars are now wrapped in quotes
- File, Edit, and Inserts menus now have better support for lower resolutions
- Import Tool: Generate output file browse button option does not have an option for typing in the file name
- Export Tool: Increased the scroll speed on the multiple tables selection window
- Execute Procedure Tool: If there is a date out parameter, a validation message about entering a valid date is being thrown
- Execute All Option: Reloading database navigator during execution when create or alter statements are found
- Generate DDL Tool: Schemas box values not getting updated when database box changes value
- Generaet DDL Tool: If no tables, views, or indexes are found, no DDL is being displayed
- Table Editor: Line breaks are removed when editing cells with line breaks when not using the "Edit in New Window" option
- SQL Editor: For Mac, added more emacs key bindings (control k, control d, and control y)
- SQL Editor: Added Code - Utils - HTML Entity Selector option
- Auto Column Lookup: Column names sometimes duplicated
- SQLite Database Browser: Not all column names showing for tables in certain situations
- Edit Table Tool: Added wrap lines button for the Edit in New Window option
- Edit Table Tool: Resizing "Edit in New Window" window resizes the edit area
- Query Results: View row in column mode was parsing HTML text
- Create Index Tool throwing an error about not being able to get column names
- Informix Alter Table - incorrect syntax on add constraint clause
- Query Builder: Added search table option for building database search queries
- Query Builder: Automatically formats values entered when in or not in is used
- Query Results: Clicking on a row number in the query results now selects the entire row
- Query Results: Added Select Column option to right-click menu of query results column heading
- Query Results: Added Edit Cells to Results menu
- Query Results: Added Re-execute query item to the Results menu
- Query Results: Added Save / View Cell Edits to Results Menu
- SQL Favorites: Added mnemonics to SQL favorites menu
- Export: Added options for generate fully qualified table name to export data, export schema, etc. tools
- Editor: Added Search API reference option for PHP, Perl, and Python
- Editor: Added API reference links for CSS, HTML, Java, Objective-C, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby
- Editor: Find in Files allows finding of text with line breaks
- Editor: Replace in Files allows replacing of text with line breaks
- Editor: Find / Replace in Open Editors now allows find / replacing text with line breaks
- Editor: Added an Objective-C compile option for Mac
- Editor: Added an Objective-C execute program option for Mac
- Editor: Added Objective-C syntax highlighting support
- Editor: Added an Objective-C Function / Method navigator
- Editor: Added an Objective-C Sidekick
- Editor: Added Objective-C code inserts
- Editor: Added Objective-C templates
- Editor: Added C and C++ code inserts
- Editor: Added Scala syntax highlighting support
- Editor: Added a Scala Function / Method navigator
- Editor: Added a Scala Sidekick
- Editor: Added Scala code inserts
- Editor: Added Scala templates
- Editor: Added COBOL code inserts and hello world template
- Editor: Added code inserts for Ada, ASP, Batch, and Groovy
- Editor: Added a compress files option to the file system browser for compressing files and directories in zip format
- Editor: Added Emacs keyboard shortcuts on the Mac for down, up, right, left, end of line and beginning of line
- Editor: Added a split file tool to the File System Browser and File - Tools menu to for splitting files into smaller files
- Editor: Escape key can now be pressed to close most windows opened by RazorSQL
- Editor: .plist files are now recognized as xml types
- Editor: Execute Program enhancements
- Set default button on filter query results
- Allow function keys to be used in keyboard shortcuts
- Added notes to Sort and Filter tools that only retrieved / displayed results are filtered or sorted
- Query Builder: If no operator is selected, default is set to AND
- Execute SQL: Parsing Change: if text starts with a function or procedure creation call, and there are multiple semi-colons, execute SQL will not parse editor by semi-colons when deciding what statement to execute, will send the entire contents of the editor
- Linux Launch Script: if can't launch with internal JRE, search the system for one
- Query Builder and Data Search Tool - Relaxed requirements on forcing table reference selections when adding tables
- Hitting the delete key on the file system browser now deletes the file
- If selected text has line breaks, when bring up either find in editors or find / replace, pre-select the tabs / line breaks button
- Re-organize the search menu so all of the Find / Replace options are together
- Add mnemoics for Start Recording and Stop Recording in the macro menu
- Put the insert selector items in alphabetical order
- Add Custom to the insert file type selector for the insert select tool
- Editor: If word wrap is on, copying text to a text file does not get wrapped, only when typing it
- Editor: If word wrap is on, opening a new text file does not wrap the text
- File System Browser: can now copy a file to the same directory as long as a different name is provided
- Editor: Double-click on a word in PHP file now also selects the dollar sign
- Editor: Double-click on a word in a Perl file now also selects the dollar sign, at sign, or mod sign
- Editor: Double-click on a word in a Ruby file now also selects the dollar sign and at sign
- Editor: Edit - Delete - Delete Line now deletes line plus ending line break
- Editor: Edit - Select - Select Line now selects line plus ending line break
- Editor: Triple click now select line plus ending line break
- SQL Server - tinyint field in generated DDL in Copy table tool and generate ddl tool should not display a size
- SQLite: Doing a join on two tables with same column names returning column values from first table only
- SQL Server Generate / View DDL - Identity option not being shown in the DDL
- MS Access - in generated SQL updates, selects, and deletes, datetime columns should be wrapped in # sign instead of single quotes
- Getting result set is closed error when exporing MS Access query results
- Import connection profiles, if no profiles exist on the machine, throws an error
- Query results tab name not handling beginning comments in queries when determining table name to display
- Oracle - if the beginning of the select statement is a comment, RazorSQL is not stripping the ending semi-colon.
- If no rows or columns selected in query results, edit table tool will not launch
- Query Check Permissions functionality not factoring in commented lines
- Editor: HTML validator returning one too many for warning count
- Editor: Text - Insert text at column - error for please enter a column greater than zero when entering 1 as the column number
- Editor: Copy Lines Containing window displays Cut in the text instead of Copy
- Editor: Make sure control / command click deselects an already selected item on the file system browser
- Editor: Home and End keys not working correctly on Mac
- Editor: Copying from windows formatted file on a Mac system causing double-spaced lines
- Create Table Tool, on first screen, added Initial Columns (optional) option
- Better support for machines with locked down user directories
- SQL Editor: PL/SQL - better recognition of code blocks
- SQL Editor: When the syntax highlighting type is SQL, not always executing Oracle blocks correctly
- SQL Editor: Oracle - If / is on a line by itself and nothing is highlighted, execute until the /
- Oracle compile not showing errors if procedure name has quotes around it
- If the reserved word from is used as a column name, it is not getting wrapped in quotes in the create table tool, alter table tool change column type, or query builder
- Multiple scroll bars displaying on the rename table and add sequence trigger options of the alter table tool
- Execute all not parsing queries correctly when a semi-colon is inside of a string
- Query parsing problems when the statement delimiter is semi-colon and semi-colon is quoted
- Query results not displaying correctly if results are in HTML format
- View row in column mode width should resize automatically based on column size
- SQL Editor: .plist files now recognized as an XML type
- Double-clicking query results cells now prompts for whether to launch edit table tool or edit cells locally on first double-click
- Auto table lookup values are now cached
- Left-click followed by a right-click in the query results on Macs is no longer handled as a double-click
- When editing query cells, if no rows are updated by the edit, a message is shown to the user
- Auto table and auto column lookup now check if there was any typing done since the lookup was initiated. If there was, the displayed values list is filtered baesd on the typed values
- Query results toolbar on Windows XP and earlier - buttons getting cut off.
- Fixed load errors on machines with unwritable user home directories
- Clicking cancel when launching the edit table tool not keeping the edit table window from displaying
- Info.plist change on Mac to prevent warning about CFBundleTypeRole entry in the console
- Generate SQL from query results tools not escaping apostrophes in generated SQL
- Slow help menu display performance on OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Added column mode for query results for viewing results row data vertically
- Added Select Row option to right-click menu of query results cells
- Use the sorted query results when launching the edit table tool from query results
- Use the filtered query results when launching the edit table tool from query results
- Added preference for whether or not to sort auto column lookup values
- Added the ability to rename the query tab
- If there is an order by on the query, keep the order when launching the edit table tool
- Switching tabs causing query results edit mode on/off box to expand
- Edit Table Tool - When hitting save and the table doesn't have any keys should prompt the user to select keys
- OTHER option in database Add Connection wizard not working
- Edit Table tool and Export tools not always getting correct table name from query for queries with certain formattings
- Added Database Object Search tool in Search -> Database Object Search menu option
- Database Search Tool: Users can now add multiple tables and additional criteria to the search tool
- Added ability to directly edit query results for qualifying queries (select * from a single table variants)
- Added Oracle PL/SQL Auto completion for built-in packages and procedures
- Added Transact-SQL auto completion for system procedures
- Added SQL Generation options via the Results Menu for generating SQL select, update, insert and delete statements for the selected query results
- Added Import and Export connection profiles option
- Added a Copy Table tool via the DB Tools -> Copy / Backup menu option
- Added uncomment option to Code menu
- Added soft tab (emulate with spaces) option in the editor preferences
- Escape button can now be used to close almost all windows / dialogs opened by RazorSQL
- Export Tool: Now automatically sets file name and extension based on export type and export table
- Added How to Guides in the help menu
- Generate DDL Tool: Added procedures, functions, triggers, packages, and package bodies
- Alter Table Tool: Added change column data type / size for most databases
- Create Table Tool: Added enhancements for ease of use
- Database Browser: Added View Contents (Limit Results) 100, 1000, and 10000 for MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, Derby, SQL Server, and Sybase
- Database Browser: Added a Get Info option for the MySQL users section
- Query Results: Added Copy As Date option to right-click option of query results for Oracle
- Query Results: For Oracle, added support for many NLS_DATE_FORMAT options, and better default display
- Query Results: Enhancements to Oracle timestamp formatting - support for default timestamp formatting conversion
- Added Oracle date and timestamp formatting preferences
- Informix: Added support for displaying Set, MultiSet, and List data types
- Stored Procedure Editor: Editing stored procedures / functions now brings up a new tab specific to procedure editing
- Stored Procedure Editor for SQL Server stored procedures and functions now generates alter statements instead of drop and create statements
- Upgraded HSQLDB drivers to 1.8.10
- SQL Editor: When the statement delimiter is semi-colon, semi-colons can now be entered inside strings
- H2 ease of use enhancements to the add connection profile tool
- Added auto-download option for the H2 database in the add connection profile tool
- Ease of use enhancements to the add connection profile wizard
- Add Connection Profile: Can now connect to MS SQL Server instances by either appending \instance_name onto either the host or the database name
- Added a preference for specifying whether to continue execute statements when an error occurs using the Execute All option
- Export Data Tool: Enhanced default selections based on the export type
- Export Data Tool: Added extra screen to the process for better readability
- Export Data Tool: Added a re-execute query before exporting option when exporting query results
- Added SQL Execute All Statements enhancements
- Added recordable macros available in the Tools menu
- Added various HTML programming tools such as HTML color chooser, HTML validator, HTML tidy tool, and HTML entities selector
- Added CSS style builder, tag navigator, and validator
- Added Perl programming language tools
- Added PHP programming language tools
- Added Python programming language tools
- Added Ruby programming language tools
- Added XML tools such as an XML validator and XML tree view option
- HSQLDB: Can now use other drivers other than the default HSQLDB driver included with RazorSQL
- Apache Derby: Can now use other drivers other than the default Derby driver included with RazorSQL
- Menu Changes: added new menus and renamed and re-organized other menus
- Query Results: If using right-click button on mouse and no cells are selected, select the results cell when right-click is pressed
- Edit procedures, functions, triggers - now displays drop option in commented text
- In edit procedure tab - if no highlighted text, execute entire window If highlighted text, execute highlighted text only
- The create procedure / function tool now opens its own tab defaulted to the procedure editor settings
- DB2 schemas in display and generated SQL no longer contain spaces
- Remove the batch mode and single statement mode from the edit table tool It is always one statement at a time now
- Changed Execute All to never run in batch mode and to show a progress bar of queries executed
- For MySQL, change Call SHOW CREATE to Generate DDL (SHOW CREATE) followed by Generate DDL (Manual)
- Better date handling on query results sorting
- Better date handling on query results filtering
- Force users to select a join column in the query builder and database search objects when adding multiple tables with no foreign key references
- Updated link to Teradata driver download page
- Execute SQL - Now looks for GO if there are no semi-colons for SQL Server and Sybase when using default statement separators
- For SQL Server and Sybase - if the query getting executed ends with "GO", and the statement separator is not GO, remove the GO from the end
- SQLite: occasional errors getting SQLite version leading to invalid warning messages about driver compatibility
- Export Util: Deselecting the include column names checkbox now also works with the SQL Insert Statement export option
- PostgreSQL Drop Function tool generating incorrect syntax for functions with parameters
- Edit procedure, function, trigger etc. on Mac causing menu disappearing problem on latest versions of OS X
- select * into statements throwing error messages on certain databases
- Query builder not generating where clause in select tab for IS NULL and IS NOT NULL column operator selections
- Import Tool - Do not require table name if importing from a file of SQL statements
- Cancel button on save changes dialog closing the tab on certain jdk versions
- Drop column syntax incorrect for Sybase - should not say column
- DB2 - Generate DDL - decimal not generating size correctly. Generating 0
- Informix - Generate DDL - Do not include sizes for ints
- Create Index Tool: When typing in a table name that does not exist, no error is thrown
- SQLite: Alter table options that are not supported by SQLite are displayed in the alter table tool
- SQLite: Generate DDL .schema on an object - when trying to just get table ddl, returning additional information
- Export query results as insert statements throwing result set closed error
- Oracle / DB2 - If statement separator preference is not semi-colon, not always recognizing the statement separator for PL/SQL or SQL PL blocks
- MySQL and Oracle - Procedures / Functions sometimes show in schemas / databases that do not own the procedures / functions
- MS Access - drop view is not implemented - should be drop table
- Firebird Generate DDL not generating column name in foreign key references clause
- MySQL views not showing in database navigator
- Updated DB2 driver
- Updated PostgreSQL driver
- Removed shipped drivers for certain databases due to lack of users
- Mac: Allow changing menu display preferences in Info.plist
- Mac: Fixed problems with Java update 4 causing various display issues with menus
- Added Triggers to the list of objects that RazorSQL will show compilation errors for in Oracle
- Added copy, cut, and delete all bookmark lines option
- If the max rows preference is set, close any statement and result set when the max rows preference is retrieved.
- If using the fetch all results option, close the statement and result set after execution
- Check for maxed out result sets and close accordingly
- Oracle Compile Errors not always displaying when creating / altering Oracle procedures, functions, packages, or package bodies
- Added SQL Favorites tools and a Favorites Selector to the SQL menu
- View SQL History and View Query Log now open a new tab with a shared connection to the currently active connection tab
- Added a View Contents (Fetch All Rows) option to database navigator for tables and views
- Allow direct access to Access 2007 .accdb files via the ODBC direct method
- DB2 - Append For Read Only onto applicable select queries to reduce locking
- Error message windows are now non-modal
- Escape key now closes error message windows
- Edit tool for procedures, functions, and triggers now inserts semi-colons after drop and create statements
- Changes to application launcher such as allowing multiple versions of RazorSQL
- Added InterSystems Cache database support
- Added FileMaker support
- Added characterEncoding and useUnicode properties to MySQL connection properties screen
- Added SQLite 3.6.15 precompiled binary to Linux distribution
- Updated built-in Apache Derby JDBC drivers to version 10.5
- Upgraded Linux JRE to 1.6.0_14
- Upgraded Windows JRE to 1.6.0_14
- Upgraded SQLite in Windows version to 3.6.15
- Removed Mckoi and PointBase from the main database connection list
- Oracle Trigger contents not always able to be retrieved
- SQLite: not displaying tables that have numeric / decimal columns with scale values correctly
- SQLite: occasional communication errors between RazorSQL and SQLite
- Added View - View Open Editors component
- Added View as HTML in Browser option to the Edit - Text menu
- Right-click Copy not working correctly in query results
- Format of query results copying not always correct
- Bookmarks positions are now saved by default on exit
- Added Search -> Bookmark Selector tool
- Alter View - no semi-colon after drop view and create view
- SQLite Alter View - only showing last line of view in alter statement
- Sybase alter view not working correctly with Sybase JConnect JDBC driver
- Sybase generate DDL on views not working with Sybase JConnect JDBC driver
- Oracle alter view not working correctly
- Oracle generate DDL on views not working
- File System Browser: Delete option not working on Windows
- Text menu in editor popup menu does not have any values
- Firebird and Interbase Alter Table Tool - drop column generates incorrect syntax.
- Query scheduler only remembers first line of a query
- DB2 Database Browser enhancements
- Enhanced support for DB2 on iSeries, AS400, System I
- Added a preference for Maximum rows to retrieve for a query
- Added one click connection option to database browser
- Font anti-aliasing now defaulted to on in SQL editor for all systems
- Oracle auto completion / auto column lookup - values not being returned for lower case table names
- Export Query Results - Export as Insert Statement option not activated for certain select * query formats
- Edit Table Button - Not always being activated when it should be for certain formatted queries
- Export Tool not always wrapping text values with single quotes when it should be for export as SQL insert statements option
- Sped up load time
- Enhanced Oracle OCI support
- Allow Oracle Connect As option for all Oracle JDBC connections, not just built-in connections
- Query scheduler - remembers last information entered
- Auto populate Oracle OCI driver location if OCI client library is found
- Updated keep alive queries for several databases
- Attempt to reconnect dead connections needs to explicity call close on the original connection
- Put a limit on the number of times reconnecting dead connections
- Removed JDBC driver already loaded warning message
- Query Scheduler - missing line break after first line in output
- Copy results and columns to clipboard fetches more rows when the entire query results have not been retrieved
- Add ability to change the SQL statement delimiter / termination character via the preferences window
- Add ability to make a direct ODBC connection to Microsoft Access without setting up an ODBC datasource
- SQL Server - not all schemas are being shown in the navigator with certain configurations
- On save confirmation window, if close window by not using cancel button when prompted to save changes, treats it as a No response
- Import Tool - When entering specific import file column values that are not all inclusive, if the table column count is greater than the delmited file column count, values not getting picked up correctly.
- Oracle Generate DDL - generating a 0 size for a number field in some cases
- SQL Editor - Added Auto Completion (Tools - Auto Complete menu option, Auto Complete toolbar button, and keyboard shortcut) for autocompletion of tables and columns
- Query Results - Added Search - Find in Query Results to Search Menu and added a corresponding button to the query results toolbar for doing advanced query result searches
- Connection Manager - Included JTOpen DB2 driver for AS/400 and iSeries JDBC connections
- Added SQLite create database tools
- Enhanced PostgreSQL create user tool to include valid until, createdb, createuser, group, and encrypt password options
- Added copy query to clipboard option on the query result set tab menu
- Added replace editor contents with query to the query result set tab menu
- Added ability to filter MS SQL Server and Sybase Schemas / Owners to the Database Navigator
- Added a confirmation dialog when closing RazorSQL and an associated preference to turn this on / off
- DB2 Database Browser - All tablespaces are returned in browser regardless of schema / owner
- Windows: Upgraded JRE to 1.6.0_13
- Ability to override RazorSQL home directory by setting the razorsql.home System property
- Change File - Make Backup to File - Backup Editor File to avoid confusion
- Changed search menu text to prevent confusion between query result search and editor search
- MS SQL Server View definitions over 4000 chars getting truncated in the Alter View and Generate DDL tools
- Function List tool does not display PHP functions located inside of a class
- Match word in the Find / Replace tool does not apply the whole word criteria when there is only one word in the text
- Select Previous word on Mac has incorrect keyboard shortcut
- Edit Table Tool: Edit Cell in New Window button not always applying changes to the screen.
- Edit Table Tool: Edits in New Window checkbox value not always being remembered correctly
- Windows: User home directory not being determined correctly on some machines
- Added Netezza to the list of supported databases
- Added .war and .ear files to the list of files supported by the Zip utility
- Added Edit - Text - Insert Text at Column option
- Find / Replace in Files tool - results can now be copied to the text editor
- Upgraded built in Derby driver to 10.4.2
- Next word and Previous word options now skip white space
- Derby embedded connections sometimes fail when Derby is not the first database connected to after launching RazorSQL
- Java method lookup - performing slowly for certain classpath configurations
- Database Navigator: Load time performance improvements for Oracle and MS SQL Server
- Database Navigator: Added preference for whether or not to cache top level navigator objects on re-launch.
- Database Navigator: Added preference for whether or not to cache top level navigator objects on re-launch only if load time is more than a certain threshold.
- Import Tool: Added an option to insert empty data if there are not enough delimited values in a delimited file for a given row, or not enough cells in an Excel file for a given row.
- Connection Wizard: Added 11G OCI option to Oracle connection screen.
- Oracle: Better handling on Oracle Long and Long RAW data
- SQL Server Database Navigator: Information schema views display under the views section for owners with no defined views
- FrontBase Connection Wizard: A database password should not be required to connect to FrontBase.
- Edit Table Tool: Added a copy row option
- Edit Table Tool: Added auto-scroll functionality when editing a cell from the query results
- Edit Table Tool: Added the ability to move left and right from cell to cell with the arrow keys
- Export Tool: Added functionality to export tool CSV option to ensure proper wrapping and escaping of double-quotes for the following situations Line Breaks in data, quotes in data, data begins or ends with spaces
- DB2 Database Browser: Added Buffer Pools
- DB2 Database Browser: Added Tablespaces
- Oracle Database Browser: Performance enhancements
- Added QuickBooks QODBC support
- SQL Editor: Added ability to change editor background and default text colors
- SQL Editor: Added Edit - Cut Lines Containing option
- SQL Editor: Added Edit - Copy Lines Containing option
- SQL Editor: Added Search - Replace Until option
- SQL Editor: Added Search - Replace After option
- SQL Editor: Added ASP syntax highlighting support
- SQL Editor: Added ASP function browser
- SQL Editor: Added home and end keys to the edit menu and allow keyboard shortcut customization for them
- File System Browser: Added ability to change background and default text colors
- SQL Formatter: Added SQL Formatter keywords to text files in the data directory. Users can modify these files to change the behavior of the formatter
- Query Builder: Added select all columns button to insert option of query builder
- Database Search: Column names are now sorted in selection window
- Mac: word skipping option now option right and option left key combination
- Mac: Command left and command right now go to begin and end of line
- Import Tool: Added message that displays when the import has finished
- Import Tool: If the number of import rows is less than 1000, default to the one row at a time option
- SQLite: On Macs, RazorSQL now uses UTF-8 to communicate with SQLite
- Upgraded Deju Vu fonts to the latest version
- MS SQL Server Database Browser: Changed the way RazorSQL retrieves owners / schemas.
- SQL Editor: Warn if modified preference now turned off by default
- SQL Editor: Added code to help ensure editor grabs focus when applicable
- SQL Editor: Changed default font settings for non-English locales
- Edit Table Tool: Now defaults to query results font
- Edit Table Tool: When adding a row, first column in the row now grabs focus
- Added more informative error message when getting errors querying Sybase tables with no primary keys using a custom fetch size
- If attempting to connect to a MySQL database that is not running, an invalid error message is being displayed.
- Import as batch option not always displaying error message if batch process had an error.
- Query builder add table button not displaying views
- Export - When exporting query results from a query with a where clause, the where clause is not factored in when doing the export
- Edit Table Tool - double-clicking on a value in the query results not always setting the corresponding cell as editable in the edit table tool
- Edit Table Tool - inserting rows beyond the max row count causing errors
- Occasional graphics painting problems on Windows Vista in query results headers and in values when scrolling
- Tools: Added Tools - Generate DDL option for generating DDL for tables, views, and indexes contained in schemas or databases.
- Import Tool: Added ability to create an output file of the generated SQL insert statements
- Import Tool: Added ability to import from a file of SQL statements
- Import Tool: Execute as batch now takes a parameter for the number of statements to make per batch network call
- Import Tool: Added progress bar that displays percent complete while importing
- Import Tool: Added option for saving to file only
- Import Tool: New method for handling delimited files with line breaks or delimiters in between delimiters.
- Import Tool: Added halt on error option.
- Describe Tool: Added DDL tab for displayed table DDL
- Database Browser: Added Generate SQL menu for generating select, select *, insert, update, and delete statements for the selected table or view.
- Database Browser: Added Search menu option for searching tables.
- Database Browser: Added Generate DDL option for generating DDL for tables, views, and indexes.
- Database Browser: H2: Added indexes and sequences to the database browser.
- Database Browser: Teradata: Added indexes and triggers to the database browser.
- Database Browser: Pervasive: Added triggers to the database browser.
- Database Browser: InterBase: Added indexes and sequences to the database browser.
- Database Browser: InterBase: Added triggers, functions, and users to the database browser.
- Database Browser: Sybase: Enhanced query for getting procedures.
- Database Browser: Added show infor queries for Teradata, InterBase, and H2.
- Export Tool: Improved memory usage when exporting multiple tables to a single file
- Export Tool: Command line export - added convert nulls to blanks option
- Export Tool: Added progress bar and exported row status.
- SQL Editor: Added database selection drop down for Teradata
- SQL Editor: Added schema selection dropdown for DB2
- SQL Editor: Added schema selection drop down for Oracle
- SQL Editor: Added combine files tool.
- SQL Editor: Syntax highlighting enhancements.
- H2: Add ability to create indexes and sequences
- H2: Add ability to alter view
- H2: Add ability to drop indexes and sequences
- Teradata: Added create index tool and drop index tool
- Teradata: Added create, edit, and drop tools for procedures and triggers
- Pervasive: Dropdowns for selecting a database are now pre-populated with the current database.
- Pervasive: Added ability to edit procedures and view procedure contents.
- Pervasive: Added ability to edit triggers and view trigger contents.
- InterBase: Added ability to create indexes and sequences.
- InterBase: Added ability to alter views.
- InterBase: Added ability to drop indexes and sequences.
- InterBase: Added ability to create procedures and triggers.
- InterBase: Added ability to drop procedures and triggers.
- InterBase: Added ability to edit procedures and triggers.
- File System Browser: Added performance and other enhancements.
- Edit Table Tool: Added copy to editor button for generated SQL.
- Edit Table Tool: Generated SQL now has syntax highlighting.
- Create Table Tool: Common data types are now pre-selected for column data types.
- Plugin API: Added new methods to the Plugin API.
- Added support for the Oracle XMLType data type.
- Connection Wizard: Added additonal help documentation links to the connection wizard.
- SQL Editor: Anti-aliasing now defaults to on for the SQL Editor.
- SQL Editor: Auto complete now accepts the "tab" key to select and close the auto complete window.
- SQL Editor: Auto Complete: SQL Server and Sybase auto complete makes sure to pass in current schema or database to improve performance.
- Import Tool: Added messages about not supporting .xlsx files.
- Import Tool: File size checks are run on Excel files before importing.
- Import Tool: The command line option now executes statements in batches of 100. The specific number can be changed via the last argument passed to the import tool.
- Import Tool: Default parse option is now "Advanced Mode".
- Connection Wizard: Added SQL Server 2008 to the list of supported dbs for the built-in JDBC driver option.
- Database Browser: Removed the download link to the Solid JDBC driver (download is no longer available after IBM purchase)
- Database Browser: Right-clicking on the database browser now selects the object that was right-clicked.
- Edit Table Tool: Default max rows displayed is now 2500.
- Edit Table Tool: Shift + Space no longer selects the entire text.
- Edit Table Tool: If there are no primary keys on a table, only prompt to enter keys if existing data is changed.
- Execute Procedure Tool: SQL Server: Added support for ntext and text data types.
- Import Tool: Wrap column not getting selected by default for date and time data types.
- Import Tool: Number data type defaulting to getting wrapped for Oracle.
- Export Tool: Export as insert statements option: when the select * query has a where clause, the where clause is getting included in the generated insert statement.
- Export Tool: Hitting cancel does not stop network traffic.
- Query Builder: For update statements, the where clause is not getting generated unless a value or operator is selected in the first column.
- Create Table Tool: If a primary key is selected, and multiple unique constraints are selected, commas are missing from the unique constraint.
- Create Table Tool: SQL Server unique identifier column should not allow a length.
- Database Browser: SQL Server 2005: In certain circumstances, schemas not displaying correctly.
- Database Browser: Sybase: not always getting all schemas in a database.
- Execute Procedure Tool: Not working for InterBase
- Execute Procedure Tool: Not working for Pervasive
- Connection Wizard: Teradata connection screen is not clear on what to enter for the database.
- New Session - Share Connection menu option not populating the database / schema drop down box.
- MySQL, MS SQL Server, and Sybase - Auto correction of connection errors when connecting locally
- Double clicking of query results column sorts column results in ascending order. Double clicking again sorts in descending order
- Edit Table Tool - When max row count is reached for edit table tool, unable to edit rows inserted after the max count
- PostgreSQL - double clicking or menu based launch of edit table tool not working for query results
- Sort Ascending menu option on query results column brings up sort dialog instead of simply sorting the results
- Query Results: Added preference for specifying which character set to use when displaying query results
- Connection Wizard: Added support for Frontbase database passwords
- SQL Explain Plan: MS SQL Server explain plan throwing error when using default connection settings (server side cursors)
- Edit Table Tool: Replace all not replacing values
- Connection Wizard: Browse button for Firebird databases sometimes showing save dialog instead of open dialog
- SQL Editor: Redo keyboard shortcut not working
- Create Table Tool: Numeric value columns not enabling the scale field
- Create Table Tool: Postgresql char column not defaulting a size value
- Database Navigator: Postgresql showing char columns as bpchar
- Drop Index Tool: SQL Server 2000 syntax incorrect
- Export Tool: Added ability to wrap exported values in double-quotes if there are delimiters found in the value.
- Import Tool: Added option to handle values containing delimiters that are wrapped in double quotes
- Auto Lookup: Added option for setting auto lookup timeout
- SQL Editor: Added option for specifying whether to turn font anti-aliasing on or off
- Database Navigator: SQL Server Owners / Schemas query changed for better performance.
- SQL Editor: Added ability to cancel executing tasks one by one instead of all at once
- SQL Editor: Auto reconnect changed so that auto reconnect is only attempted one time per query
- Keep Alive: Added a 10 second timeout to keep alive calls
- Edit Table Tool: On Windows, down and up arrow were moving two cells instead of one
- SQL Editor: SQL Server - poor performance when executing queries after a query that returns a large result set
- SQL Editor: Fixed occasional performance problems when closing large query results tabs
- SQL Editor: Comma in order by doing an auto table lookup instead of an auto column lookup
- SQL Editor: Auto table lookup not firing after from in a delete statement
- SQL Editor: Linux: Slow keyboard response on using JRE 1.6.x
- JDBC Bridge: Cannot handle queries with + in them
- General: By default, if a connection is dropped, RazorSQL will automatically try to re-establish the connection.
- Preferences: Added option to keep alive preferences for automatically reconnecting dropped connections.
- Command Line: Added import command as a command line option
- Editor: Added regular expression find and replace
- Auto Table Lookup: Now recognizes join clauses and will do auto table lookup on comma space in a select from clause
- Auto Table Lookup: By default, auto table lookup no longer prepends schema or database for tables in current schema or current database
- Auto Table Lookup: Added preference for whether or not to show schemas and databases in auto table lookup results
- Auto Table Lookup: Added preference for whether or not to prepend current schema or database for tables in current schema or database.
- Auto Column Lookup: Column names now displayed after "and" or "or" text.
- Export Tool: By default, non insert statement exports convert nulls to blank. Can be overriden by deselecting the convert nulls . . .box
- Column Lookup, Describe, and View Table Contents: Now will automatically execute without a prompt for an object name if there is selected text in the editor that matches the selected object in the current dropdown options for the tools
- Column Lookup: Now remembers last schema and does a better job of remembering last table
- Table Lookup: Now remembers tables, views, and system tables selection, and does a better job of remembering last schema and catalog
- Table Lookup: Adde an option for whether or not to prepend schemas or databases
- General: Add an "Open Copy" option to the right-click menu of the Tab
- General: Add a "Make Backup" option to the right-click menu of the Tab
- Check for warn if modified on focus instead of just when switching tabs
- Space character now select lookup dialogs value in addition to the ENTER key
- Should only be able to have one lookup dialog open at a time
- System Database Navigator: Fetch size settings from the preferences are now used when retrieving database objects using the System navigator
- Auto lookup and lookup dialogs no longer modal and now can be moved
- Delete and Backspace characters now close lookup dialogs in addition to ESCAPE
- Windows: Only one instance of RazorSQL can be opened at a time
- File -> Tools and File -> Conversions not working
- Commit and Match Tag share the same default keyboard shortcut
- If using SPACE as an option for a keyboard shortcut inserting an extra space when typing the shortcut
- Execute Procedure Tool: Parameters not being retrieved correctly for schemas or databases with spaces in the name
- SQLite: Large queries hanging in certain circumstances
- SQL Editor: Added Search Bookmarks option, including Add Bookmark, Remove All Bookmarks, Next Bookmark and Previous Bookmark for quickly jumping to different sections of a file.
- SQL Editor: Added Edit - Code - Line Comment for quickly commenting a line or group of lines
- SQL Editor: Added Edit - Code - Range Comment for quickly commenting a line or group of lines
- SQL Editor: Added Edit - Text - Tabs to Spaces
- SQL Editor: Added Edit - Text - Spaces to Tabs
- SQL Editor: Auto indent now supports spaces and tabs
- SQL Editor: Enhanced Match tag and Match bracket tools
- Navigator Filter Tool: Enhanced navigator filter tool giving options to filter on all database objects, such as tables, views, procedures, etc. using syntax such as contains, not contains, in, not in, equals, and not equals
- Export Tool: Insert statement option now enabled when a query is a select * from a table.
- Java Tools: Enhanced compiler and set classpath tools
- SQL Server: Enhanced connection process to smart detect common errors
- MySQL: Enhanced connection process to detect incompatabilities between MySQL and the driver used.
- Application name property now set to RazorSQL when connecting for Sybase and SQL Server
- Added default keyboard shortcut of Command / Control M for match tag
- RazorSQL now wraps database objects that include periods in their names
- Sybase and SQL Anywhere - Create table tool now explicitly inserts the NULL keyword for columns specified as nullable
- Null not showing as a keyword for Transact-SQL
- Oracle Show Info on Functions and Procedures in System Navigator returning info on all functions and procedures
- SQL Server - Database Navigator not always working when the user does not have a current schema, such as for active directory single sign-on
- Export Tool: Single table export tool throwing error. Caused in 4.2.3 release.
- SQL Editor: null not appearing as a keyword for Transact SQL.
- Query Results: Query results tab now attempts to show the first database object in the query as the title of the tab
- Query Results: Tooltip on the query results tab is set to the query
- Query Results and Edit Table Tool: By default, the background color of the result rows now alternate colors
- Query Results: By default, null values cells in the query results show as a different color
- Query Results: Added preference for whether or not to show database object name as tab title
- Query Results and Edit Table Tool: Added preference for whether or not to alternate background color on results rows
- Query Results: Added preference for whether to show null cells as a different color
- SQL Editor: Added preference for close result sets on execute to help eliminate any table locking, especially for DB2.
- SQL Editor: DB2 - SQL state error code descriptions are now included in error messages
- SQL Editor: Execute SQL (One Statement) now checks any highlighted text and makes a determination if there are multiple normal queries (select, insert, update, delete) contained in the text. If there are, all queries are executed.
- SQL Editor: Added preference for the Execute SQL (One Statement) multi-query parsing
- SQL Editor: By default, semi-colons are stripped off of queries wnen using Execute SQL (One Statement) for databases that do not support ending semi-colons. (DB2, Derby, Ingres, Oracle (for select,insert,update, and delete only), and Sybase
- SQL Editor: Added a preference for whether or not to strip semi-colons for applicable databases (DB2, Derby, Ingres, Oracle, Sybase)
- SQL Editor: Search - Replace All speed enhancements
- Edit Table Tool: Down and Up arrow keys now move up and down rows instead of to the beginning and ending of row text
- SQL Editor: Added menu option for Execute (All Statements Close Current Tabs) to close existing query results tabs and then add the new tabs for the executed query results
- Database Navigator, Describe Tool: Enhanced column information now available for SQLite views
- Database Navigator, Edit Table Tool: SQLite views are now editable.
- Query Results: Queries with no results no longer have their query results tab replaced when the next query is run
- SQL Editor: Removed query length check
- SQL Editor: Removed preference for Run Each Query in a New Tab, since setting the statement / query count to 1 accomplishes the same thing.
- Explain Plan Tool: Not working correctly for DB2
- Edit Table Tool: SQLite - If table already has a rowid column, do not display another rowid column
- Connection Wizard: Added Microsoft SQL Server ASP bridge
- Connection Wizard: Added Microsoft SQL Server PHP bridge
- Connection Wizard: Added PostgreSQL PHP Bridge
- Tools: Added copy to editor button to query builder, create tools, alter tools, drop tools, and import tool
- Query Results: Added save query button to query results toolbar
- Query Results: Added save query option to query results popup menu
- Preferences: Added a preference for whether or not to auto-parse editor contents for queries by searching for the closest semi-colon after the cursor when executing queries
- Tools: For SQL Server, Sybase, and SQL Anywhere, tools that generate SQL now check the value of the QUOTED_IDENTIFIER session setting to determine whether to generate SQL with qoutes or brackets when necessary
- Editor: Tabs now scroll instead of stacking
- Editor: Added semi-colon auto-parsing for determining the query to execute for PL/SQL, Transaction SQL, and SQL PL syntax highlighting types
- Preferences: Added a Default option to the file encoding preference menu to make it easier to tell RazorSQL to use the default operating system file encoding
- Database Navigator: Can now handle navigation for DBASE
- General: Implemented a custom scale for painting icons to prevent black icon backgrounds when using RazorSQL with Parallels
- MySQL PHP Bridge: use database command ignored when trying to switch databases
- MySQL PHP Bridge: errors on multi-line selects
- FrontBase: displaying nulls as 0 for numeric columns
- Editor: OS X Leopard: Sometimes error thrown when adding or removing tabs
- Customize toolbar: Not letting default icons be removed
- Alter Table Tool: Table list for MySQL showing all tables when no database is selected
- Print Output: SQL Server / Sybase - Not all print output being captured for statements with multiple result sets
- SQL Formatter: Not factoring in underscores when upper casing or inserting line breaks for keywords
- SQL Server ODBC Driver throwing multiple open result set errors
- Actions: View Print / DBMS Output Window automatically refreshes
- General: Added option to customize exactly which icons appear on the toolbar
- General: Added preference for whether or not to show hidden files in File System Browser
- General: Added preference for whether or not to save caret position when exiting
- Windows: Buttons on query results pane not always clickable after focus is set in the SQL editor
- Windows: Editor line numbers not always painting properly
- General: Focus is not always in the editor on launch of RazorSQL
- View Print Output: Only returning 25 messages
- Connection Wizard: Oracle connect as property not getting saved after the initial connection
- Function List Tool: PHP - global if / else statements are being listed as functions
- Status Component: sometimes showing invalid length for Windows files that end in a blank line
- Tools: Added a Create Database tool for MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server and Sybase
- Tools: Added a Drop Database tool for MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, and Sybase
- Tools: Added a Create User tool for MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Tools: Added a Drop User tool for MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Actions: Added View Print Output for MS SQL Server and Sybase for viewing output of PRINT statements in executed statements.
- Actions: Added View DBMS Output for Oracle for viewing DBMS output in executed statements
- SQL Editor: Added parameter processing to queries, i.e. select * from employee where id = &id -- launches an input dialog for the user to specify the value for &id
- SQL Editor: Enhanced auto column lookup
- Programming Editor: Added File -> Open With Encoding option to specify a file encoding for reading and opening a file
- Programming Editor: Added File -> Reload With Encoding option for reloading a file with an encoding chosen by the user
- Programming Editor: Added File -> Save with Encoding option for saving a file with an encoding chosen by the user
- Programming Editor: Added preference for the default file encoding for opening and saving files to allow users to specify a file encoding other than the default file encoding used by the operating system
- Programming Editor: Added the current file's file encoding to the editor status panel
- Programming Editor: Increased maximum size of a file that RazorSQL can open with default memory settings to approximately 75 MB
- Programming Editor: Find/Replace - Show Found Lines option now has clickable links to take the user directly to the found line
- Programming Editor: Replace All now shows the number of replaced items
- Programming Editor: CSS Tag List tool now sorts the CSS tags
- Database Navigator: Added a rename option to the Database Navigator as a shortcut to rename tables via the Alter Table tool
- Database Navigator: Added a rename option to the Database Navigator as a shortcut to rename columns via the Alter Table tool
- Database Navigator: Added users to MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Sybase system database navigator
- Database Navigator: Added roles to PostgreSQL and Sybase system database navigator
- Connection Wizard: Added transaction isolation level as a selectable option to the connection profile screen. Selectable values are Default, Read Uncommitted, Read Committed, Repeatable Read, and Serializable
- SQL Formatter: Added enhancements for formatting quoted and commented text
- Windows: Updated included JRE to 1.6.0_04
- Windows Installer: Now adds RazorSQL to Open With right-click menu
- Windows Installer: Now adds RazorSQL to right-click menu for .sql files
- Programming Editor: Find / Replace in Files dialog no longer modal
- Programming Editor: Java Function List - method name is now first with public, etc. after the method name for better readability
- Programming Editor: Tag List - added more information about tags
- Auto Column Lookup: Not working for tables with spaces in the name and in certain situations when tables have special characters in the name
- Export Tool: Throwing a Result Set is closed error in certain situations when exporting query results, especially when using the fetch all results option
- SQL Formatter: Not factoring in quoted text when inserting line breaks
- Tools: Not working for tables with large column counts, such as 500 plus columns - (Query Builder, Navigator Filter, Edit Table Tool, Create Table Tool, Create Proceure Tool, Alter Table Tool, Import Tool)
- Find / Replace in Files, Find in Open Editors: If more than 512 results found, an error was thrown
- Tag List, Function List, Query List: If more than 512 results found, an error was thrown
- Programming Editor: Saving a new file does not honor the line separator preference if the file does not yet exist and the line separator preference is not the default for the operating system
- Command Line Interface: Added the ability to export data by interacting with RazorSQL via the command line
- SQL Editor: Find / Replace in Files - Found or replaced lines now have clickable icons to take the user to the line in the file that was found or replaced
- SQL Editor: Find in Open Editors - Found or replaced lines now have clickable icons to take the user to the line in the file that was found or replaced
- Database Navigator: Added Show Info for Sybase views to show Sybase view definitions
- SQL Editor: Added File -> Show in Web Browser option
- General: OS X - added Open Files server to the Finder for RazorSQL
- General: OS X - added RazorSQL to the Finder open with menu
- General: Moved Ascii Table option under Tools menu
- General: Changed default keyboard shortcuts for Previous Tab and Next Tab due to conflicts with special characters keyboard mapping
- SQL Editor: Typed special characters such as those on non US keyboard layouts not being recognized by SQL Editor
- SQL Editor: Oracle - Compile errors not being shown for procedures/packages when a procedure is built using a fully qualified schema.procedure name
- SQL Editor: Match Tag option - If there are nested child tags of the same name as the parent tag, the Match Tag tool is not factoring them in when determining where the end tag is
- Database Navigator: Alter View option not returning view definition for Sybase
- Database Navigator: Informix - Procedure, Function, and Trigger contents not being returned for certain configurations
- Query Results: Executing an exec command that returns results does not enable the buttons on the query results toolbar
- Preferences: Added customizable keyboard shortcuts to the Preferencees window for each command available in RazorSQL
- Programming Editor: Added Edit -> Next Paragraph option
- Programming Editor: Added Edit -> Previous Paragraph option
- Programming Editor: Added Edit -> Select -> Select Next Paragraph option
- Programming Editor: Added Edit -> Select -> Select Previous Paragraph option
- Programming Editor: Added Edit -> Select None (Escape) option for cancelling selected text
- Programming Editor: Added Edit -> Command / Control T option for bringing up the Font window
- Programming Editor: Reload File option now remembers cursor position
- Query Results: Added Show Cell Text in New Window icon and menu option
- Query Results: Added Copy Cell Text to Editor icon and menu option
- Programming Editor: OS X - Changed Select Next Word default keyboard shortcut to Shift - Option - Right
- Programming Editor: OS X - Changed Select Previous Word default keyboard shortcut to Shift - Option - Left
- Programming Editor: OS X - Changed Select to End of Line default keyboard shortcut to Shift Command Right
- Programming Editor: OS X - Changed Select to Beginning of Line default keyboard shortcut to Shift Command Left
- Programming Editor: OS X - Changed Select to Beginning of Document default keyboard shortcut to Shift Command Up
- Programming Editor: OS X - Changed Select to End of Document default keyboard shortcut to Shift Command Down
- Programming Editor: Added target version of 1.6 to target dropdown for Tools -> Java -> Compile
- General: Moved Toolbars menu under the View menu
- MySQL PHP Bridge and JDBC Bridge: In RazorSQL versions 4.1.4 and 4.1.5, date columns are throwing a not supported exception on select
- Keep Alive: Keep Alive query not getting set correctly for some databases
- Programming Editor: Next Tab keyboard shortcut not working on OS X
- Edit Table Tool - Improved table cell editing - cells are now editable without clicking
- Connection Wizard - Updated auto-download MySQL driver to 5.0.8
- File Tools / File System Browser - Added regular expression file search tool.
- General - Tools selected via the tools menu now check for selected tables/views in the database navigator in addition to selected text in the SQL Editor to populate the selected table/view in the tool dropdown
- General - Added View Memory Usage item to the Help menu
- File System Browser - Added ability to change font
- SQL Editor - Added Increase Editor Font item to the View menu
- SQL Editor - Added Decrease Editor Font item to the View menu
- SQL Editor - Added View -> Display Line Numbers option
- SQL Editor - Added View -> Display Editor Status option
- Programming Editor - Added File -> Conversions menu for converting to Windows, OS X / Unix, and Mac Classic line breaks
- Programming Editor - Added syntax highlighting and function lookup support for COBOL.
- Edit Table Tool - Automatically handle and display the SQLite implicit rowid column
- Edit Table Tool - Display an error message if a user tries to edit an SQLite view since views in SQLite are read-only
- Create Table Tool - SQLite - removed support for AUTOINCREMENT
- Programming Editor - now auto-detects the line separator of an opened file and formats accordingly (Windows = \r\n, Unix / OS X = \n, and Mac Classic = \r)
- Import Tool - Bug introduced in version 4.1.4 with Delmited file validator
- SQL Editor - MySQL - Do not show a selected database in the database drop down on the toolbar if not database has been specified on connect
- SQL Editor - If a new database is created or dropped, the change is not reflected in the database dropdown on the toolbar
- Create Table Tool - MySQL - AUTO_INCREMENT syntax incorrect
- General - SQLite - Not handling null values correctly. Displaying them as <NULL>.
- General - Find / Replace and Find / Replace in Files tools - First time launch not populating with selected text if there is text selected in the editor
- Programming Editor - .h files now default to C syntax highlighting
- Import Tool - Added capability to import data from fixed width files
- SQL Editor - Added database dropdown for SQL Server, Sybase, and MySQL to allow users to switch databases by selecting a value from the dropdown
- SQL Editor - Added Tools -> Query List option for displaying clickable list of SQL queries contained in the editor
- SQL Editor - Added Tools -> Function List option for displaying clickable list of functions / methods contained in the editor depending on the programming language selection of the editor
- SQL Editor - Added Tools -> Tag List option for displaying clickable list of tags (such as XML or HTML) contained in the editor
- File System Browser / File -> Tools - Added head option for displaying the beginning of files
- File System Browser / File -> Tools - Added tail option for displaying the end of files
- File System Browser / File -> Tools - Added get section option for displaying sections of files
- File System Browser / File -> Tools - Added copy option for copying files and directories
- Editor - Added File -> Tools menu containing Size, Get Info, Move, Rename, Delete, Head, Tail, and Get Section options
- Oracle - Edit Table Tool - Now displays dates in Oracle to_date format as opposed to Oracle's internal to_char representation
- Oracle - Export Tools - Now converts date columns to Oracle to_date format for the "Export as Insert Statements" option
- Oracle - Edit Table Tool - Now displays timestamps in Oracle to_timestamp format as opposed to Oracle's internal to_char representation
- Oracle - Export Tools - Now converts timestamp columns to Oracle to_timestamp format for the "Export as Insert Statements" option
- Editor - .pm and .pl.in extensions now automatically recognized as perl files
- Edit Table Tool - when entering single quotes in date or time columns such as for Oracle to_date or to_char syntax, they were being escaped if the escape single quotes option was enabled
- OpenBase - Edit Table Tool - _row_id column not being displayed
- OpenBase - Import Tool - _row_id column not being displayed
- Alter Table Tool: Added rename table for HSQLDB, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Sybase, SQL Anywhere
- Alter Table Tool: Added rename column for HSQLDB, Firebird, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Sybase, and SQL Anywhere
- Alter Table Tool: Added drop primary key option for DB2, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, and SQL Anywhere
- Alter Table Tool: Added drop foreign key option for DB2, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server
- Alter Table Tool: Added add sequence trigger option for Oracle - generates a before insert trigger to handle auto-incrementing
- Database Navigator: Added Truncate option to the database navigator for tables for Informix, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Anywhere, Sybase, and SQL Server
- Database Navigator: Added option to truncate multiple tables to database navigator for Informix, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Anywhere, Sybase, and SQL Server
- Database Navigator: Added option to drop multiple tables to database navigator
- Import Tool: Added Import from Excel spreadsheet option
- Import Tool: Performance improvements for generating inserts from imported file
- Import Tool: Added do not show column names in generated inserts option
- Connection Wizard: Added support for Interbase database
- Connection Wizard: Added support for Solid database
- Connection Wizard: Added support for the H2 database
- Connection Wizard: Added support for SQL Server instances using the default jTDS driver via the host field by separating the host or ip and the instance with a \
- Connection Wizard: Added configurable ssl and sslfactory options to built-in PostgreSQL driver
- Connection Wizard: Added configurable autoReconnect, useCompression, and noDatetimeStringSync options to the built-in MySQL option
- Connection Wizard: Added configurable bindAddress, instance, and ssl options to the built-in jTDS driver for SQL Server
- Connection Wizard: Added configurable jdbc url properties for SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and MySQL built-in options
- Connection Wizard: Oracle - Added connect as SYSDBA and SYSOPER option
- General: Added Next Tab (Alt-N) and Previous Tab (Alt-P) to the window menu
- General: Added Close All Except Current Window option to the Window and File menus
- General: Added Close All Query Results Except Current option to the Window menu
- File System Browser: Added ability to move files and directories
- File System Browser: OS X: Delete files now moves files to trash
- File System Browser: OS X: Non-empty directories can now be deleted (moved to trash)
- Connection Wizard: Switched default to JConnect from jTDS for Sysbase JDBC driver
- Connection Wizard: Auto-correct driver location on the profiles if RazorSQL is moved
- Connection Wizard: HSQLDB and Derby Embedded driver now allows users to select a directory instead of a file for existing databases
- Launcher: Do a check for gcj GNU java since it is not supported
- General: Upgraded to latest version of JGoodies look and feel libraries for Windows and Linux
- General: SQL Restrictions: Restrictions now applied at time of execution instead of preventing certain tools from being active
- General: Default query timeout changed to 5 minutes
- General: Default connect timeout changed to 2 minutes
- Sybase: Data types not populating with auto-commit off for jTDS driver
- Sybase: nvarchar and nchar not getting wrapped in Edit Table Tool for jTDS driver
- Edit Table from Query Results: Queries with no where clause but order by clause throwing error when trying to edit
- Edit Table Tool: For tables with no primary keys, clicking on the SQL tab without selecting keys throws error messages
- General: If trying to open a file that is already open that has been modified, incorrect file may get reloaded
- Drop Table, Drop View: Generate SQL option on the drop table and drop view option from the database navigator not changing table when the table changes in the dropdown
- Query Results Tab: Added Copy Results to Clipboard option
- Query Results Toolbar: Added select all and copy selected icons
- Query Results Table: Added select all option to context menu
- Export Tool: Allow to export multiple tables as SQL insert statements
- Compare Files: Now auto-populates with the last two opened files
- Database Navigator: SQLite, Derby Embedded, and HSQLDB Embedded - Added option to create new database
- SQLite: OS X - Added ability to attach databases
- Edit Table Tool: Table now expands as window expands
- Added release unused memory option to the help menu
- Query Builder: Default operator for select now set to =
- Filter Navigator: Added option to remember filtered objects per connection profile
- Edit Table Tool: Minimum size of edits in new window window now bigger
- Database Navigator: Sybase databases are now sorted
- Edit Table Tool: MySQL tables with unique keys throwing validation error when launching the edit table tool
- Edit Table Tool: If editing query results, and table name was not queried using the database recommended case, potential problems determining keys can occur
- Query Builder: * is getting wrapped in quotes
- Table Lookup: Tables with spaces not always getting displayed correctly
- File Tree Navigator - Windows - On re-opening, size is very small
- Auto column lookup - Lookup not working for all join types
- Database Navigator: Sybase, when auto-commit is off, tables, views, system tables, procedures, and primary keys not displaying correctly
- SQLite: Cannnot connect to an empty database file
- SQLite: Connecting to a database file that does not exist does not create the database file
- SQLite: Not always handling tables with spaces correctly
- SQLite: Not handling columns that have spaces correctly
- Edit Table Tool: Throw a warning message if the user exits the edit table tool without committing changes
- Edit Table Tool: Change the commit/execute icon from a blue checkmark to a save icon
- Create Table Tool: Convert column and table names to database vendors default case if not wrapped in delimiters by user
- Alter Table Tool: convert column name in Add column option to database vendors default case if not wrapped in delimiters by user
- Database Navigator: Changed text for Schema to Owner for Sybase, SQL Anywhere, and SQL Server pre 2005
- Connection Wizard: Profiles are now listed in alphabetical order
- Connection Wizard: For Oracle, service name and sid are now consolidated into one option with a radio button for the Thin Driver selected
- General Tools: Added a preference for whether or not to wrap database objects when generating SQL from the tools. For example, CREATE TABLE "TABLE_NAME" or CREATE TABLE TABLE_NAME, etc.
- General Tools: Database objects with hyphens not being represented correctly in queries
- General Tools: For databases that have strict case sensitivity, database objects that are explicitly created using a non-default case are not being wrapped correctly for the database navigator, create, alter, and drop tools, query builder, export tool and import tool
- Database Navigator: Firebird - Not getting columns correctly for mixed and lower case tables
- Query Builder: SQL Anywhere: Unable to get columns when launched from the tools menu
- General: Added built-in navigator and connection support for Sybase SQL Anywhere
- General: Added built-in navigator and connection support for Firebird
- General: Added built-in navigator and connection support for Informix
- General: Added built-in navigator and connection support for FrontBase
- General: Added built-in navigator and connection support for OpenBase
- General: Added built-in navigator support for Ingres
- General: Added support for allowing spaces in databases, schemas, tables, columns, etc. for databases that support this type of naming
- General: Added support for querying, modifying, etc. objects that have spaces in the name
- Edit Table Tool: Enhanced look and feel, added toolbar, and increased editable space
- Edit Table Tool: Added search functionality
- Edit Table Tool: Added button to allow cell editing in new window
- Edit Table Tool: Added replace and replace all functionality
- SQL Editor: Make it so double-clicking a table cell brings up edit tool with the correct cell in editable mode
- SQL Editor: Add edit menu item to query table context menu
- SQL Editor: Add edit menu item to query results cell context menu
- SQL Editor: Added toolbar to query results section with sort, filter, search, edit, re-execute, export, compare, view query options
- SQL Editor: Added Row Count value to the status bar for queries executed with the "Fetch All Rows" action
- SQL Editor: Enhance auto column lookup for pre from clause aliases for multi-table joins
- Create Table Tool: Added engine type option (InnoDB, MyISAM) for MySQL
- Create Table Tool: Added enumeration option for MySQL
- Create Table Tool: Added ability to add Check constraints
- Create Table Tool: Added identity / auto-increment for the major databases that support it.
- Create Table Tool: Added default value
- Create Table Tool: Added ability to add scale to decimal values
- Create View Tool: Added schema dropdown to the create view tool
- Alter Table Tool: Added scale and Not Null options to the Add Column section
- Alter Table Tool: Added ability to add check constraints
- Alter Table Tool: Added ability to select multiple columns for adding foreign keys
- Alter Table Tool: Added ability to drop columns
- Alter Table Tool: Added ability to drop constraints
- Alter View: Added Alter View Tool
- Added Query Scheduler tool to schedule queries for various intervals and number of executions and write the output to a file
- Added Create Trigger Tool*
- Added Edit Trigger Tool*
- Added Drop Trigger Tool*
- Added Drop View Tool*
- Added Drop Table Tool
- Added Drop Index Tool*
- Added Create Index Tool*
- Added Create Sequence Tool*
- Added Drop Sequence Tool*
- Added Drop Procedure, Function, Package, and Package Body Tool*
- Informix: Added support for viewing, creating, and editing procedures, functions, and triggers
- Ingres: Added support for creating, editing, and dropping procedures
- SQL Anywhere: Added support for creating, editing, and dropping triggers and procedures
- Firebird: Added support for creating, editing, and dropping triggers and procedures
- Derby: Added support for creating and dropping triggers
- Connection Wizard: Auto JDBC URL configuration added for Firebird, FrontBase, Ingres, Daffodil DB, Mckoi, MimerSQL, Pointbase, Teradata, and Informix
- Connection Wizard: Added create=true onto derby and daffodil connection urls
- Connection Wizard: Added Embedded option for Daffodil DB / One$DB
- Connection Wizard: MySQL: Automatically add the ?noDatetimeStringSync=true for MySQL Connector/J 3.1.7 or later.
- Connection Wizard: Added download button for JDBC drivers for Ingres, MimerSQL, Pervasive, and Teradata.
- Tools: More databases now prepopulate the current database and/or schema on dropdowns
- Database Navigator: Added additional Create, Alter, and Drop options
- Database Navigator: MySQL - Added View DDL option for tables and views
- Database Navigator: SQLite - Added View DDL option for tables, views, indexes, and triggers
- Database Navigator: Oracle - Added View DDL option for tables, views, indexes, constraints, sequences, materialized views, procedures, function, packages, package bodies, and triggers
- Database Navigator: OpenBase - Added triggers and users
- Database Navigator: FrontBase - Added functions
- Database Navigator: HSQLDB - Added indexes for table and users
- Database Navigator: Ingres - Added indexes and sequences
- Database Navigator: SQL Anywhere - Added indexes and triggers
- Database Navigator: Firebird: Added functions, triggers, indexes, sequences, and users
- Database Navigator: Derby - Added indexes and triggers
- Database Navigator: Informix - Added functions, triggers, indexes, and users
- Database Navigator: Enhanced Database Navigator filter for databases with built in support
- SQL Explain Plan: Added support for SQLite
- Query Builder: auto-wraps columns with single quotes, etc. that need wrapping
- Query Builder: Supports multiple tables in select and auto-generates join clauses
- Edit Table Tool: If the keys are found, don't prompt the user for them, just go straight to the edit table page.
- General: FrontBase - remove databases dropdown from tool and navigator
- Execute Procedure Tool: Added support for Ingres NCHAR and NVARCHAR
- Export Tool - Deselect export column names by default, pre-select delimited file with comma preselected
- Export Tool - Changes in handling on null/empty values If a date, time, or timestamp column is empty, represent as null. If a non-character column is empty, represent as null If a character column is empty, check whether it is null or empty string in the table. Represent accordingly.
- Import Tool - Changes in handling of null/empty values. If a date, time, or timestamp column is empty, represent as null. If a non-character column is empty, represent as null. If a character column is empty, represent as '' (empty string) If a character column is the null string, represent as null
- Edit Table Tool - Changes in handling of null/empty values If a date, time, or timestamp column is empty, represent as null. If a non-character column is empty, represent as null. If a character column is empty, check whether it is null or empty string in the table. Represent accordingly
- General: Several bug fixes regarding Informix functionality in the Database Navigator, SQL Editor, and general tools.
- General: Table lists not populating correctly for SQL Anywhere
- Connection Wizard: Firebird jaybird files no longer required to be in the system java extensions folder
- Connection Wizard: When the driver has already been loaded, the error message is flickering and then not displaying again
- Connection Wizard: Derby Network Server - built-in driver derbyclient.jar file had incorrect name.
- Edit Procedure Tool: SQL Server Edit procedures and functions. Not generating Alter statement correctly if first line is a comment or nonstandard create procedure or function statement used.
- SQL Editor: If the focus is in the sql editor, and a query is executed, should keep the focus in the sql editor
- Database Navigator: MySQL Show Info on indexes throws query error
- Database Navigator: Not all context menu options avaiable for System Tables
- Preferences: Auto column and Auto Table lookup prefs. Need to turn both off to prevent each type of lookup
- Help: SQL Server Authentication file not showing up
- Setting connect timeout to 0 in the preferences does not disable the connect timeout
- RazorSQL JDBC Bridge, describe table not always showing column information.
- Query Builder Tool: Not showing system tables in the tables dropdown for certain databases
- Edit Table Tool: When deleting rows after a newly inserted row, data is not showing correctly
- Edit Table Tool: Date, Time, and Timestamp columns not wrapped in single quotes for Oracle, Firebird, PostrgreSQL and potentially other databases
- Edit Table Tool: Money column not wrapped in single quotes for PostgreSQL
- Edit Table Tool: Derby - not representing date, time, and timestamp columns correctly
- Tools: System tables not always showing in dropdowns
- RazorSQL SQLite Driver - Updated Rows always is showing -1
- Derby - Auto table lookup, tables are showing up twice
- Auto Table Lookup - FrontBase - Table names are not always sorted
- Create Package and Create Package Body Tools: Schema value ignored
- Columns with sizes greater than Integer.MAX_VALUE not displaying properly on the database navigator
- RazorSQL JDBC Bridge - Get procedure columns not implemented correctly
- Alter Table Tool - Syntax for Informix not correct
- Query Builder - Update builder not always generating all columns in where clause
- General: Added built-in Derby support and bundled with Derby drivers
- General: Added ability to open a new session and share a current connection via File -> New Session (Share Connection) and Actions -> New Session (Share Connection)
- General: Added ability to open a file and have the new session created share a current connection via File -> Open (Share Connection)
- General: Added a View -> Show Editor Only option to only show the sql / programming editor
- General: Added a View -> Show Default View option
- General: Added a toolbar and more tools to editor popup text windows
- General: Allow multiple instances of the tools windows to be opened at the same time
- SQL Editor: Added SQL Formatter
- SQL Editor: Added more functions and procedures to the auto function lookup for Transact SQL
- SQL Editor: Enhanced auto table lookup tool
- SQL Editor: Added order by and group by support to the auto column lookup tool
- SQL Editor: Enhanced auto column lookup tool for where and set keywords
- SQL Editor: Fetch All now fetches and displays all result sets if multiple result sets are returned by a query
- SQL Editor: Add more Oracle sys procedures/packages and built-in functions to syntax highlighting and function lookup
- SQL Editor: Add more SQL Server sys procedures and built-in functions to syntax highlighting and function lookup
- SQL Editor: Add more Sybase sys procedures and built-in functions to syntax highlighting and function lookup
- SQL Editor: Add MySQL built-in functions to syntax highlighting and function lookup
- SQL Editor: Add PostgreSQL built-in functions to syntax highlighting and function lookup
- SQL Editor: When cancelling a query, show any warnings from the statement
- SQL Editor: Added ability to cancel all user initiated operations and most system initiated operations
- Database Navigator: Added Indexes and Sequences to the HSQLDB system database navigator
- Database Navigator: Added JDBC URL format for mckoi database
- Database Navigator: Added an export tables (for schemas / databases) option
- Export Tool: Added system tables to the export tool tables dropdown
- Table Lookup Tool: Added system tables for databases that specify system tables
- Connection Wizard: Added Pervasive to the database type list
- Connection Wizard: Added support for HSQLDB Embedded connections
- Connection Wizard: Added support for Derby Embedded connections
- Help: Improved and reformatted help documentation
- Edit Table Tool: Remember selections for edit in new window option
- SQL Editor: Change default SQL History retain number to 20,000 lines
- SQL Editor: Exeute all option stops executing after a query error occurs
- SQL Editor: Changed default auto lookup delay to 500 milliseconds
- Database Navigator: Oracle system navigator - changed to list all schemas that contain objects, not just tables, views, synonyms, or sequences
- Import Tool: Import tool throwing parsing error when the import file had just delimiters and no values between them
- General: Connecting to built-in database does not put the cursor in the SQL editor
- General: Closing a tab was not always closing all resources on a connection before closing the connection
- SQL Editor: Fetch all not fetching all rows
- SQL Editor: If going from PL/SQL, TSQL, or SQL PL syntax type from on session to a different PL/SQL, TSQL, or SQL PL sytnax type, the syntax highlighting was reverting back to default SQL Type
- SQL Editor: Can not search for spaces in Find or Find in Files tools
- SQL Editor: Cut and paste key bindings missing from popup editor windows
- SQL Editor: Re-execute query ignoring whether the query was executed with the fetch all options
- SQL Editor: Search -> Replace All - match word option not always matching whole word
- SQL Editor: Search -> Replace All - not working correctly for multiple char string when the char occurrence occurs back to back
- SQL Editor: When specifying a fetch size in the preferences, for drivers that do not support specifying the fetch size, errors were being thrown
- Edit Table Tool: Not always determining correctly that a column should be wrapped in single quotes
- DatabaseNavigator: Driver Option: BASE TABLE type not being displayed in the navigator for Frontbase
- DatabaseNavigator: SQL Server show info option for procedures throwing a query error
- DatabaseNavigator: When using Sybase JConnet 6.0 driver, column names not showing the navigator
- Procedure Tools: Menu item erroneously enabled for unsupported db's if connected to another db with procedure tool support
- General: Added built-in SQLite support
- Export Tool: Added ability to export all tables in a schema/database
- Export Tool: Added dropdown for delimiter to support tabs and spaces
- Export Tool: Added support for line breaks for delimited files with the Combine All Data option
- Auto Table Lookup: Added schema/database support
- Edit Table Tool: Added ability to edit text in a separate window
- Edit Table Tool: Display enhancements
- Edit Table Tool: Support for line breaks
- Edit Table Tool: Remember size and location of window
- Import Tool: Add dropdown for delimiter to allow tabs and spaces for delimiters
- Import Tool: More descriptive error messages for parsing problems
- Import Tool: Added support for line breaks with the Parse Entire Contents of File option
- Connection Wizard: Added Teradata to list of database types
- File System Browser: Added a Get Info button for files and directories
- MySQL PHP Bridge: Removed unnecessary calls to mysql_free_result
- MySQL PHP Bridge: Throw a warning if the most recent version of the bridge is not being used
- Java Required Launching: Created different shell scripts for os x and unix/linux.
- Import Tool: Automatically have escape single quotes checked.
- Export Tool: Changed the formatting of the export as text option if there are line breaks
- Database Navigator: PostgreSQL - no longer use the database name as the first qualifier in the query since it is not supported by all PostgreSQL versions
- Edit / Create Procedure Tool: Added line breaks at the end of text
- File System Browser: Size display no longer modal and allows copying of values
- General: PostgreSQL - If auto-commit is set to off and an error occurs, rollback to the previous savepoint to prevent transaction errors
- General: Memory check is no longer done when opening a zip file
- General: Change checkboxes to radio buttons on Sort Query Results
- MySQL Auto Install: Changed United Kingdom mirror location
- Describe Table: Removed columns auto-increment, readable, and writable due to inability to accurately determine values
- Connection Wizard: Removed SAP DB from the database list
- Connection Wizard: Removed JDataStore from the database list
- MySQL PHP Bridge: Line breaks in data not handled correctly
- Edit Table Tool: Line breaks were not supported
- Edit Procedure/Function Tool: SQL Server - Procedure contents getting cut off after 4000 chars on SQL Server 2000 and 8000 chars on SQL Server 2005.
- Connection Wizard: When creating a profile as type OTHER, new profiles unable to be added
- Help: Added missing MySQL PHP Bridge help files
- Import Tool: When deselecting a column, the wrap quotes box was getting deselected also
- Import Tool: When changing the delimited file via the browse button, the start and end row were not getting updated
- File System Browser: When deleting multiple files, the browser is not refreshing propertly
- Create Table Tool: If the first column is a CHAR, not populating the length
- Editor: Appending extra line break when opening files
- Java Required Launching: razorsql.sh shell script did not run on unix/linux because of OS X specific commands
- Tools: Added RazorSQL MySQL PHP Bridge for connecting to MySQL databases via a web server running PHP
- Tools: Added RazorSQL JDBC Bridge for connecting to databases via a J2EE application server
- Tools: Added view stored procedure/function tool
- Tools: Added edit stored procedure/function tool
- Tools: Added create stored procedure/function tool
- Tools: Added create view tool
- Tools: Added database/catalog and schema dropdown to all applicable tools
- Edit Table Tool: Allow where clause is query to get data to edit
- Create and Alter Table Tool: Disabled length field on create table tool and alter table tool for columns that do not allow lengths to be specified
- Connection Wizard: Show file DSN ODBC datasources in the ODBC dropdown.
- Connection Wizard: Allow users to use file DSN's to connect via ODBC
- Connection Wizard: Added separate option for Oracle 9i OCI driver
- Connection Wizard: Added * to text on add connection profile indicating which drivers are shipped with RazorSQL
- Execute Procedure Tool: Add OracleTypes.CURSOR to list of types for Oracle
- Execute Procedure Tool: Added Execute function option
- Execute Procedure Tool: Auto populate functions, procedures, and column info
- Execute Procedure Tool: Output of procedures is now formatted
- Execute Procedure Tool: Enhanced tool for SQL Server and Sybase
- Database Navigator: Enhanced system queries across all built-in db types (DB2, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, and Sybase)
- Database Navigator: View contents for procedures, functions, packages, etc. now displayed in an editor window instead of the query results window
- Database Navigator: Addded column information for functions for PostgreSQL system navigator
- Database Navigator: Added column information for procedures and functions for MySQL system navigator
- Database Navigator: Added triggers to Sybase system navigator
- Database Navigator: Added users to Sybase system navigator
- Database Navigator: Added indexes for tables to Sybase system navigator
- Database Navigator: Added constraints for tables to Sybase system navigator
- Database Navigator: Added system stored procedures to SQL Server system navigator
- Database Navigator: Added indexes and sequences to DB2 system navigator
- Database Navigator: Added constraints to DB2 system navigator
- Database Navigator: Added ability to view function content to DB2 system navigator
- Database Navigator: Added triggers for table to DB2 system navigator
- Database Navigator: Enhanced the display of columns for functions and procedures
- Database Navigator: Always show current schema in database navigator even if there are no objects yet created in the schema
- Database Navigator: Performance enhancements for getting table columns
- General: Improved performance of describe call
- General: Added auto table lookup option
- General: Added disconnect all option
- General: Added the ability to set a connection timeout
- General: Added the ability to set a query timeout
- Templates: Added a PHP template for connection to MySQL
- Editor: Added the ability to execute any type of statement with Execute All instead of just batch statements
- Editor: Added option to select fixed width fonts or all fonts when seleting fonts
- Editor: Added SQL functions to the PL/SQL and SQL PL auto function lookup results
- Editor: Tie default syntax highlighting to database type: Oracle = PL/SQL, DB2 = SQL PL, Sybase and SQL Server = TSQL, all others SQL by default
- Editor: Added colored line number to help indicate what line the cursor is on
- Editor: Enhanced the line numbers so that font changes more appropriately with font changes in the editor
- Editor: Show compile errors for Oracle when creating procedures, packages, or functions
- Popup Editor: Added cut, copy, paste, and select all to right-click menu
- Database Navigator: Only reload navigator on DDL statements if the navigator is present
- Database Navigator: Removed toolbar.
- Database Navigator: DB2 versions 8 or newer now default to use system queries instead of driver calls
- Database Navigator: Driver Option: No longer look for keys for views
- General: ODBC connection type uses system queries if supported
- General: Adjust height if a standard height is found
- General: If changing the font for the editor, the fixed width font option is selected by default
- General: If types are used in a tool, and there are multiple types for the same data type, the biggest type found is used
- General: Query log button now gives option to show log of current connection or all SQL history
- General: Always enable connect to built-in db. If already connected, have a new connection tab created
- General: Always enable connect option. If already connected, have a new tab created
- General: Added a view license agreement option as part of the MySQL auto-install process
- General: Implemented work-around for limitation of some drivers with regards to determining database major version
- General: Changed the call to get the current user in SQL Server 2005 as it differs from the SQL Server 2000 call
- General: If performing an action with a tool that was opened in a connection tab that is not currently the active tab, automatically switch to the appropriate connection tab
- General: Made drop-down boxes editable where appropriate
- General: Invalid character error on Oracle - include a warning message if the query ends in a semi-colon and does not appear to be a PL/SQL block
- Query Results: Results are sized based on visible rows plus the fetch size up to a limit
- Editor: When determining column count, tab stops are now factored in instead of assuming tab length is a constant (applies to variable width fonts only)
- Editor: If there is not enough memory to open a file, the error is now always displayed
- Timer: Uses more accurate method to get time
- Describe: Describe call when there is an empty results window no longer closes the empty window
- Execute Procedure Tool: DATE is now allowed in MM/DD/YYYY format
- Execute Procedure Tool: the CHARACTER data type is now supported for DB2
- Execute Procedure Tool: Made output text area bigger
- Execute Procedure Tool: Included the schema and catalog when calling the procedure, function, or package
- Execute Procedure Tool: Column types are validated to determine whether RazorSQL supports them prior to having the use enter the input data
- Connection Wizard: Changed Oracle OCI driver to Oracle 10g OCI driver and added Oracle 9i OCI driver option
- Templates: Changed data type in PostgreSQL function template example from numeric to integer
- Driver: Upgraded built-in DB2 driver to DB2 Universal Driver 3.1
- Driver: Upgraded built-in PostgreSQL driver to 8.2.-504
- Driver: Upgraded built-in Oracle driver to 10.2.0.3
- Filter Query Results: Removed restriction that equal or not equal comparisons had to be numeric
- Filter Query Results: Increased width of filter query results window
- Sort Query Results: How the sort is done is now based on the data type of the column
- Connection Wizard: Auto-detect Sybase JConnect driver if newer version is found
- Connection Wizard: Once connect is clicked, disable the button until the connection process is complete
- Connection Wizard: Changed check boxes to radio buttons where appropriate
- Connection Wizard: If no profiles are setup, prompt user to select a db type before displaying the wizard
- Tools: Only pre-populate the last table name in dropdowns if the table exists in the dropdown or if the dropdown does not contain data
- Create Table Tool: Have the execute SQL button take the SQL that is actually in the text area instead of regenerating it
- Query Log: Log gets cleared when reconnecting on a closed connection using the same tab
- SQL Editor: Fixed problem with the exec command not returning results when it should have
- Connection Wizard: System DSN ODBC data sources were not always shown in the ODBC dropdown
- Combo Boxes - (Mac Only): Hitting enter on certain combo-boxes caused a "Please select table name error"
- General: Dual Screens - Popups were not appearing in the correct location
- General: When using JRE 1.5 or later, machines with resolutions less than 1024/768 were starting with an initial width that was very small
- General: If all tabs were closed, connecting was not creating a new window
- General: Selecting a file from favorites was not adding the file to the recent files list
- Search - Replace Range: Columns may not have been determined correctly if tabs were present
- Database Navigator: Multiple connections on the same tab caused navigator menu items to not be enabled correctly and caused incorrect system queries to be run
- Registration Window: Verify code message text was not displayed properly
- Editor: When saving a file with an extension that is not a recognized syntax type, the syntax highlighting was changing back to SQL. Now it stays at what it was on before the file save
- Create Table Tool: The Unique constraint was not being handled properly for all databases
- General - Disconnect All was only enabled on tabs that were connected
Enhancements / Changes:
- Connection Wizard: Added option to restrict type of statements executed on the connection (Read Only, Read / Write, Read / Write / Delete, No Restrictions)
- Connection Wizard: Added ability to save the connection profile even if the connection fails
- Connection Wizard: Last connection profile is remembered on exit
- Database Navigator: MySQL versions prior to version 5 now show primary and foreign keys
- Database Navigator: Default to use Driver calls when connection type is ODBC
- Database Navigator: Format for display of system table columns for SQL Server improved
- Database Navigator: Displays more data for SQL Server 2005
- Database Navigator: Enhanced information available for non current databases/schemas for SQL Server
- Database Navigator: Oracle: If no objects are in the user's current schema, show the schema in the navigator anyway.
- Database Navigator: PostgreSQL RazorSQL specific queries - only show the current database
- Print: Query Results - Enhanced query result printing.
- Print: Editor Contents - Enhanced editor contents printing.
- SQL: Added Explain Plan for DB2, HSQLDB, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, and Sybase
- Tools: Added Tools -> Table Lookup
- Tools: Table dropdowns for all applicable tools are prepopulated with tables and/or views for the current database/schema
- Tools: Remember last table acted upon for all tools with table/view dropdowns
- Tools: Added Tools -> Execute shell/batch script tool
- Tools: Added Tools -> Execute OS Command
- Tools: Export - Added ability to export to .xls (Microsoft Excel format)
- Tools: Export - When exporting as HTML and no extension is provided, a .html extension is added to the file
- Tools: Export - When exporting as XML and no extension is provided, a .xml extension is added to the file
- Tools: Export - Added option to include column names in exported data
- Tools: Export - Added option to export as text.
- Actions: Added Disconnect All Option
- Actions: Added View SQL History options. Stores the last 2500 lines of SQL. Can be configured in the preferences
- Actions: View Meta Data - Added current catalog/database and current schema values
- Editor: The connection name and file name are now shown in the tab
- Editor: Auto column lookup - Enhanced auto column lookup when aliases are used before the alias is defined
- Editor: Auto column lookup - Now supports aliasing for delete statements
- Editor: The statement executing window displays a timer that shows the number of seconds executing
- Editor: Added Sticky Copy - Cmd/Ctrl - Shift - C
- Editor: Added Sticky Cut - Cmd/Ctrl - Shift - X
- Editor: Added Sticky Paste - Cmd/Ctrl - Shift - V
- Editor: Added File -> Open URL option
- Editor: Increased Undo/Redo limit to 1000
- Editor: Added preference for showing/hiding line numbers
- Editor: Added font tab to the preferences menu
- Editor: Remembers the cursor position of closed files when they are reopened on startup
- Editor: If File System Browser is visible, in the right-click menu on the tab is the Set as File System Browser path option. Sets the path of the File System Browser to the path of the current file
- Editor: Added Edit -> Date/Time option
- Editor: Added Edit -> Ascii Table option
- Editor: Show current caret position and total length on the status bar
- Editor: Column number starts at 1 instead of 0
- Editor: Replace Range - changed so that if the line length is less than the to column, still adds replace text
- File System Browser: Selects the actual file, not just the parent directory when a file is specified
- File System Browser: Removed row of buttons from the toolbar
- Query Results: Name no longer pops up when clicking column. Instead added Copy to Clipboard option in right-click menu
- Query Results: Enhanced column resizing so that scrolling to visible colums with larger widths adjusts the column widths
- Query Results: Sort - After sort, ResultSet is frozen
- Query Results: Filter - After filter, ResultSet is frozen
- Status Pane: Added text All Rows Retrieved if there are no more rows available for a result set
- Status Pane: Removed unnecessary colon from beginning of query text display
- Status Pane: Made popup windows resizable
- Windows Vista Updates - Made changes to prevent authorization popups
- Look and Feel: When opening a new connection profile, the sizes and dimensions from the last window are used
- Look and Feel: Changed word wrap style to not wrap in the middle of words for the message display
- Look and Feel: Query results row padding changed from 10 to 1
- Look and Feel: Added separators to Text menu
- Look and Feel: Split General preferences tab into SQL and Editor
- Look and Feel: Default Fonts. Appropriate default fixed and display fonts are used depending on the operating system
- Look and Feel: Changed query results table background to white on Windows
- Look and Feel: Made a max column width of 80 chars for messages in message pop-up
- Look and Feel: Put a max size on the Query Builder and Connection Wizard for JRE version 1.5 and later systems
- Look and Feel: Made default color for quotes darker
- Look and Feel: Changed Query Builder to a dialog instead of separate window
- Windows: Updated Java Runtime Environment to 1.6.0
- Launcher: RazorSQL does not launch when there was a sub-directory in the Java extensions directory.
- Tools: Zip Utility - When opening a zip file, the file stream was not getting closed when another zip file was subsequently opened.
- Tools: Describe - Keys tab - multiple key columns were not separted by spaces.
- Tools: Describe - Checks if table exists before doing a describe
- Tools: Export - should check if the table exists before prompting for the type of file to be created
- Tools: When executing generated statements, a semi-colon was getting added at the end. Caused SQL errors in certain databases
- Tools: Column Name Lookup - If no column names found, the dialog would not close
- Tools: Query Builder - If table did not exist, the dialog would not close
- Tools: Edit Table - Column numbers not displayed correctly once the number of columns reaches 100.
- Query Results: More rows were attempted to be fetched even after there are no more rows in the ResultSet or the ResultSet was closed
- Query Results: Potential for infinite loop after filtering query results
- Query Results: If only one result after filter, the result may not have been displayed
- Database Navigator: View Content button was not getting disabled on disconnect
- Database Navigator: SQL Server - not all nodes were sorted
- Database Navigator: Unable to use RazorSQL custom database queries via ODBC driver
- Database Navigator: User custom queries: schema query was not working correctly for some databases that don't allow access of the same ResultSet index more than once
- Database Navigator: Unable to use RazorSQL custom database queries for Microsoft JDBC drivers
- Database Navigator: Schemas were not always sorted using JDBC navigator option.
- Editor: Auto column lookup - Window was sometimes showing up at the end of the line's text instead of after the (.)
- Editor: Query Parser - When only one semi-colon was in the editor, the query parser was not correctly identifying the query to run.
- Editor: Auto column lookup - Not always working for update statements
- Editor: Horizontal scroll bar was not working correctly in certain situations
- Editor: Select Next Line - behavior was not always correct
- Editor: Select Previous Line - behavior was not always correct
- Editor: Auto class lookup was not working for JSP pages
- Editor: Replace All - Wrap search was ignored
- Editor: Replace All - May not replace all occurrences in certain situations
- Editor: Replace All - Selected lines option only replaced one line
- Editor: Replace Range - tab length was not being factored in
- Editor: If closing a file and warn if modified preference is set, a prompt was showing asking to reload the file
- Editor: Status Panel, initial values were incorrect
- Editor: Unable to reload a read-only file
- Editor: If all query tabs are closed, unable to execute a select_exec query
- Editor: select_exec call not opening up a new query tab
- Connection Wizard: When switching connection types in the add profile tab, the values were getting cleared. Only values not applicable are now cleared.
- Connection Wizard: If user id is supplied and password is not, pass null for the password value
- File System Browser: When selecting multiple files and hitting delete, the incorrect files were sometimes getting deleted
- File System Browser: When opening a file via the file system browser, the file was not getting added to the recent file list
- File System Browser: Up one level should go to the previous directory even if a file is selected
- Look and Feel: When displaying the connection wizard and query builder, the height of the window was not at tall as the previous displayed height, and may shrink for each time displayed.
- Look and Feel: HTML Link cursor did not show up on the connection profiles panel when hovering over clickable labels
- Look and Feel: Tools - Meta Data - schema term and schema length backgrounds did not match the rest of the backgrounds
- Look and Feel: Connection Wizard - sizing issues
- Look and Feel: Query Builder - sizing issues
- Look and Feel: Editor - The tab title was not displaying properly on connect or disconnect when the connection profile name was very long
- Look and Feel: Message boxes not displaying properly for some graphics cards
- Look and Feel: Multiple dialogs no longer can be opened for the same action
- Look and Feel: There were two scrollbards on the connection profiles pane
- Look and Feel: Windows Authentication field had incorrect font in add profile tool.
- Look and Feel: File Compare tool had two scrollbars.
- Look and Feel: Added wait cursor to the describe dialog popup
- Connection Wizard: Added auto-install option for MySQL that automatically downloads and installs the MySQL Connector/J driver.
- Connection Wizard: Upgraded the HSQLDB driver to version 220.127.116.11.
- Built-in Database: Upgraded to HSQLDB version 18.104.22.168.
- Query Results: Added the ability to sort query results.
- Query Results: Added the ability to filter query results.
- Database Navigator: Enhanced custom RazorSQL system queries for Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, and DB2.
- Database Navigator: By default use custom system queries for Oracle.
- Database Navigator: By default use custom system queries for PostgreSQL.
- Database Navigator: By default use custom system queries for SQL Server.
- Database Navigator: By default use custom system queries for MySQL.
- Database Navigator: Configurator: Updated to reflect new changes for custom system queries.
- Database Navigator: Changed column format displayed when populating from driver calls.
- Database Navigator: Changed column format displayed when populating from RazorSQL custom system queries.
- Database Navigator: Primary key columns now displayed in bold and in blue.
- Database Navigator: Foreign key columns now displayed in bold and in purple.
- Import Tool: Added option to escape single quotes.
- Export Tool: Added option to escape single quotes.
- Templates: Sample Database: Rearranged the query order and cleaned up the queries.
- Templates: Sample Database: Fixed the problems with null values that cause problems on Sybase.
- Templates: Sample Database: Fixed the capitalization problems
- SQL Editor: If the database driver does not accept the describe command, invoke the RazorSQL Describe tool.
- SQL Editor: If not in SQL mode, do not try to separate queries by looking at semi-colons.
- Editor: Syntax Highlighting: Allow users to use custom font weights and colors for Syntax Highlighting located in the Preferences -> Syntax Highlighting -> Customize tab.
- Editor: Added Wrap at Column Number feature located in Edit -> Text.
- Editor: Added Unwrap Text feature located in Edit -> Text.
- Editor: Improved the Format to Fit Screen option
- Editor: Added option to convert text to Windows line break format.
- Editor: Added Search -> Replace Range functionality
- Editor: Added Edit -> Text -> Append Text to Lines tool
- Editor: Added Edit -> Text -> Prepend Text to Lines tool
- Edit Table Wizard: Removed limitation on max number of rows to be returned to edit.
- Status Panel: Clicking in the Status Panel brings up a window with the status text.
- Query Log: Query Log windows updates in real time if it is visible.
- File System Browser: Now starts at the user.home location if no location is saved.
- File System Browser: Added Show Parent Directories and Hide Parent Directories to the right-click menu
- File System Browser: Remembers the last location on startup.
- File System Browser: Added Favorites, Recent Files, and Recent Directories to right-click menu.
- Favorites: Allow navigating through sub-directories from the Favorites menu.
- Look and Feel: Improvements to make sure proper maximum screen size is used to calculate the initial window size.
- Look and Feel: Added View menu that allows users to show/hide the Database Navigator, Programming Editor, File System Browser, Query Results, and Status Panel.
- Look and Feel: Remember the size of the Database Navigator Panel.
- Look and Feel: Remember the size of the Programming Editor Panel.
- Look and Feel: Remember the size of the Query Results Panel.
- Look and Feel: Remember the size of the Status Panel.
- Look and Feel: Remember the size of the File System Browser.
- Look and Feel: Added Toolbars menu that adds or removes groups of icons from the Toolbar.
- Look and Feel: Removed non-essential icons from the Toolbar by default.
- Look and Feel: Remember both size and location of the main window.
- Look and Feel: Remember both size and location of the Query Builder.
- Look and Feel: Remember both size and location of the Connection Wizard.
- Look and Feel: Removed the scroll bar from the Status Panel.
- Look and Feel: Added SQL menu with SQL commands.
- Look and Feel: Added additonal common commands to the File menu.
- Look and Feel: Moved the Templates menu under the File menu.
- Look and Feel: Moved the Format to Fit Screen option under Edit -> Text
- Look and Feel: Registration screen now comes up after app launches.
- Look and Feel: Added view license agreement button to registration screen.
- Look and Feel: Progress window is now a non-modal dialog.
- Look and Feel: Made all dialog windows resizable.
- Look and Feel: Limited the sizes of drop down boxes on certain windows.
- Help: Check for updates now launches a web browser instead of performaing a call behind the scenes.
- Help: Added view license agreement button to the Help menu.
- Help: Updated Tips of the Day.
- Favorites: View does not handle directories correctly when adding current directory to favorites.
- File System Browser: Refresh on File System Browser should refresh the parent directory if a file is selected
- File System Browser: Open of a JAR/ZIP file now launches the Zip Utility.
- File System Browser: Scrolls to visible when expanding.
- Database Navigator: For custom Oracle browsing, changed top level name from Catalogs to Schemas.
- Query Log: Fixed scrolling problem in Query Log window.
- SQL Editor: Fixed problem with stripping semi-colons from highlighted queries.
- Alter Table Wizard: When error occurred, cursor remained the system wait cursor.
- Connection Wizard: Progress manager not centered on window when attempting connection.
- Connection Wizard: When editing the driver location on the profiles screen, the location change does not get saved.
- Keep Alive: When a connection is dropped, the titles were not getting changed.
- Database Navigator: System wait cursor remains after selecting View Content for JRE version 1.4 using Driver option.
- Zip Utility: On Windows, the file name includes the full path and the path field is empty.
- Export Wizard: Added option to export as SQL insert statements
- Export Wizard: Allow to export in any delimited format.
- Import Wizard: Allow to import in any delimited format.
- Import Wizard: Pre-population of "Wrap in Single Quotes" values based on data type and driver calls
- Connection Wizard: (Windows Only) Added Windows Single Sign-On support for SQL Server.
- Connection Wizard: Added Windows Authentication support for SQL Server.
- Connection Wizard: Added built-in charset support for Oracle.
- Connection Wizard: Upgraded Oracle drivers to 10g version 10.2.0.2.
- Connection Wizard: Upgraded DB2 Universal drivers to version 2.10.
- Connection Wizard: Allow selection of multiple files for selecting driver locations.
- Connection Wizard: Profile Tab: Allow to manually edit driver location.
- Edit Table Wizard: Allow generated SQL to be changed before executing.
- Edit Table Wizard: Add option for escaping single quotes.
- Edit Table Wizard: Added option to execute generated statements one statement at a time or in batch mode.
- SQL Editor: Added semi-colon based parsing to determine which statements/queries to execute if no statements/queries are highlighted and there are more than one statement/query in the SQL editor.
- SQL Editor: Changed maximum displayable columns to 10,000
- SQL Editor: Auto-Column Lookup now runs in a separate thread.
- SQL Editor: Auto-Column Lookup - added preference to either get the column names from a SELECT * query, or to get the column names from a driver call.
- SQL Editor: Auto-Column Lookup values are cached by default, but reloaded if certain types of SQL statements are executed.
- SQL Editor: Added preference for whether or not to cache Auto-Column Lookup values.
- Programming Editor: Added a Zip Utility to view or extract single files or all files in archives in Zip or Jar format.
- Keep Alive: If there is an error with the Keep Alive call and RazorSQL determines the connection is no longer present, an error message is shown and the disconnect is handled.
- Keep Alive: Added preference to call disconnect if there is a communication error with Keep Alive.
- Keep Alive: Added 1 minute option to Keep Alive.
- Call Procedure Tool: Added CLOB support for Oracle.
- Database Navigator: If the Database Navigator is reloaded, portions of the navigator that were expanded stay expanded.
- Database Navigator: When creating, altering, or dropping objects, the Database Navigator automatically refreshes with the changes made.
- Database Navigator: Added preference to choose whether to refresh the Database Navigator on create, alter, or drop.
- Database Navigator: Copy on the column string only copies the column name, not the information between < and > brackets
- Database Navigator: Added query to view stored procedure content for DB2 database specific navigator option.
- Help Menu: Added View Log File option to the help menu.
- Help: Added additional help documentation
- Look and Feel: On startup, the main RazorSQL window defaults to the size of the main window the last time RazorSQL was shut down.
- Look and Feel: Added preference to show only non-essential icons on the toolbar.
- Look and Feel: Added a scrollable error message window for displaying error messages when the error messages are too large to fit in a non-scrollable window.
- Look And Feel: General cosmetic and usability changes such as sizing and font adjustments, cursor icon settings, setting of default buttons, etc.
- Database Navigator: Fixed bug with export when selecting export from the Database Navigator right-click menu.
- Database Navigator: Fixed inaccuracies with the column sizes displayed for numeric and date fields.
- File Dialog: If the File Dialog prompts for whether or not to replace the file, do not prompt again.
- Auto-Column Lookup: Fixed problem with Auto-Column Lookup not finding column names when parsing statements in mixed-case or upper-case.
- Describe Tool: Fixed inaccuracies with the column sizes displayed for numeric and date fields.
- Look and Feel: Fixed window sizing and window location problems when RazorSQL is not located in the upper-left corner.
- Create Table Wizard: Fixed screen flicker problem that occurred when creating a table with enough columns to force the generated SQL area off of the viewable screen.
- Connection Wizard: Upgraded included PostgreSQL JDBC driver
- Query Builder: Added group by support
- Query Builder: Minimize Query Builder window on execution of query
- File System Browser: Added single directory View
- File System Browser: Added create folder functionality
- File System Browser: Added editable path text field
- Favorites: Added support for adding directories to favorites
- Add Connection Profile: Added Apache Derby to the list of databases
- Add Connection Profile: (Windows Only): Added dropdown of ODBC datasources defined on the machine for ODBC connections
- Add Connection Profile: Added JDBC URL format and JDBC Driver class names for databases with no built-in drivers
- Programming Editor: Added match tag tool
- Programming Editor: Added close all option
- Programming Editor: Added save all option
- Programming Editor: Added templates for all languages
- Programming Editor: Added default key ahead text for all languages
- Programming Editor: Added more icons to the toolbar
- Import Wizard: Added one at a time insert mode
- Find / Replace: Added selected lines option
- Find / Replace: Added count all option
- Find / Replace: Added show found lines option
- Find / Replace: Added whole word option
- Find / Replace: Added wrap search option
- General: Added help documentation
- General: Windows Installer Version: upgraded included JRE to version 1.5.0_08
- Database Navigator: Fixed error when launching tools from the navigator using the SQL Server ODBC driver
- Programming Editor: Fixed how RazorSQL handles the exec command so that results can be returned and displayed
- Call Procedure Tool: Added display of output when a procedure returns data other than the output params