SimpleDB Export Tool
The Amazon SimpleDB export tool provided by RazorSQL allows users to export data from SimpleDB database domains in the following formats:
- Excel Spreadsheets - The SimpleDB export tool can write data from XLS files / Excel spreadsheets.
- SQL Insert Statements - The SimpleDB export tool can generate the corresponding SQL insert statements for the data contained in the SimpleDB database, and write these insert statements to an output file. The insert syntax follows the format supported by the RazorSQL SimpleDB database driver.
- XML - the SimpleDB export tool can generate XML output using the attribute names and data contained in the table.
- HTML - the export tool can generate HTML output using HTML tables using the attribute names and data contained in the SimpleDB domain.
- Delimited files such as CSV - The export tool can separte the data using delimiters such as commas, tabs, spaces, or other delimiters of the users choosing.
- Formatted Text - The SimpleDB export tool can write the data to a text file with formatting to pad any values so that all columns of data line up correctly.
The SimpleDB database export tool allows users to export one domain at a time, or to export all domains or a selection of domains for a given SimpleDB database.
For more information about the export tool for Amazon SimpleDB, see the following documentation:
Export Tool Documentation
RazorSQL also offers many other SimpleDB tools such as a SimpleDB database browser, GUI tools for managing SimpleDB domains and attributes, and much more. See the main SimpleDB Features Page for more information.