Salesforce Export Tool
The Salesforce export tool provided by RazorSQL allows users to export data from Salesforce.com database tables in the following formats:
- Excel Spreadsheets - The Salesforce export tool can write data from XLS files / Excel spreadsheets.
- SQL Insert Statements - The Salesforce export tool can generate the corresponding SQL insert statements for the data contained in the Salesforce.com database, and write these insert statements to an output file. The insert syntax follows the format supported by the RazorSQL Salesforce database driver.
- XML - the Salesforce export tool can generate XML output using the column names and data contained in the table.
- HTML - the export tool can generate HTML output using HTML tables using the columns names and data contained in the Salesforce.com table.
- Delimited files such as CSV - The export tool can separte the data using delimiters such as commas, tabs, spaces, or other delimiters of the users choosing.
- Formatted Text - The Salesforce export tool can write the data to a text file with formatting to pad any values so that all columns of data line up correctly.
The Salesforce.com database export tool allows users to export one table at a time, or to export all tables or a selection of domains for a given Salesforce.com database.
For more information about the export tool for Salesforce, see the following documentation:
Export Tool Documentation
RazorSQL also offers many other Salesforce tools such as a Salesforce database browser, and much more. See the main Salesforce Features Page for more information.