MySQL GUI Tools
RazorSQL provides MySQL GUI / visual tools for easily querying, browsing, editing, and managing MySQL databases. See below for more information.
- A MySQL create table tool that generates MySQL specific create table SQL that includes such elements as column names, column types, column lengths or precisions, column scales, nullability, unique constraints, default values, auto increment, enumeration, and MySQL database engine type such as InnoDB or MyISAM
- MySQL Database Backup Tools for backing up entire MySQL databases or single MySQL tables.
- A MySQL create view tool that generates the SQL for creating MySQL views
- A MySQL create index tool that generates the SQL for creating MySQL indexes and includes elements such as index name, uniqueness, and columns
- A MySQL create procedure tool for MySQL version 5 or later for generating the SQL to create MySQL procedures
- A MySQL create function tool for MySQL version 5 or later for generating the SQL to create MySQL functions
- A MySQL create trigger tool for MySQL version 5 or later for generating the SQL to create MySQL triggers
- A MySQL create database tool that generates the MySQL create database SQL with elements such as database name, collation, and character set
- A MySQL create user tool that generates the MySQL create user SQL with elements such as user name, password, privileges, database access, domain access, and grant options
- A MySQL alter table tool for generating the SQL to alter MySQL tables with such options as add column, add primary key, add foreign key, add constraint, rename table, rename column, drop column, drop primary key, drop foreign key, and drop constraint
- A MySQL alter view tool for generating the SQL to alter MySQL views
- SQL Drop Tools for dropping tables, views, procedures, functions, triggers, databases, and users for MySQL
- A visual edit table tool for visually editing MySQL tables in a spreadsheet format
- Tools for editing procedures, functions, and triggers for MySQL version 5 or later
- MySQL Import and Export tools for importing data into tables, or exporting data from single tables or all tables in a database
- A MySQL SQL Explain Plan tool
- A Generate DDL Tool for MySQL for generating MySQL table, view, and index DDL.
- A MySQL Blob Editor
RazorSQL also offers many other MySQL tools such as a MySQL database browser, an SQL query builder, and much more. See the main MySQL Features Page for more information.