InterSystems Cache SQL Editor
The InterSystems Cache SQL editor provided by RazorSQL includes features to make Cache development easier. Users can easily run SQL commands manually or with a click of the mouse. Auto completion and auto lookup functionality are also provided to boost productivity. Listed below are the main features of the Cache SQL Editor.
RazorSQL also offers many other Cache tools such as a Cache database browser, and Cache table editor, an SQL query builder, GUI tools for managing Cache objects and structures, and much more. See the main Cache Features Page for more information.
SQL Editor Features
- SQL syntax highlighting
- SQL function lookup
- Auto table lookup and completion
- Auto column lookup and completion
- Extensive find, replace, and find / replace in files functionality
- Bracket, parenthesis, and brace auto matching
- Support for parameterized queries
- SQL Formatter
- Execute, Execute Fetch All, and Execute Batch functions
- Multi-Tabular Display of Query Results
- Sortable Query Results
- Filterable Query Results
- Searchable Query Results
- SQL History for All Queries, and Query Logging Per Connection
- Query navigator for displaying a clickable display of queries in the editor
- Key Ahead functionality for one-click population of user-defined text
- Built-in and Custom User Templates
- Connection Keep-Alive
- Plugin API (Allows users to add custom functionality to RazorSQL)
For more information about Cache features provided by RazorSQL, see the Cache Features page.